Radeon Drivers that were on WindowsUpdate

There were some ATI Radeon drivers on WindowsUpdate a week or so ago and they were nice. I installed them and got the better performance from them than I did ATI's drivers and Omega's drivers. (Primarily in the areas of scrolling and alpha-blending, thus XPBench scores were dramatically higher). I don't care about 3D performance. I installed the new beta drivers from ATI's website (1/31/02) and they didn't score quite as high, and performance was obviously lower. I now find that the drivers I liked are no longer on WindowsUpdate. How do I get them back? I tried driver rollback and it just wanted to reinstall the drivers that I just downloaded (and already have installed). This is probably because I installed them twice (because some multimedia functions were not working).

How do I get these drivers back?

My research points me to xp6014.cab, but I can't find it anywhere. Anyone that installed/tried to install those drivers have it? (Possibly in C:wutemp or something like that)

why dont you just go to installation history on the windows update site

then the radeon driver should be there again, then all you do from there is click add and download+install it again.

It seems to me that Microsoft removed this update from the site; it no longer appears in the drivers section and it does not appear on the Windows Update Catalog under drivers (Although there is another ATI driver there).

If you are running xp you can just run the system restore app, and restore your system back to date on which you know the other drivers were installed on i do it all the time, it usually works but sometimes it doesn't