Any Pakistanis or Indians here?

What are you trying to get at ? from what I understand this is a computer related forum and so what differece if any should make ? I have lived in TO for over 35 yrs, and I am of Indian descent. I have burned my bridges and virtually no connections whatsoever with India. I love Canada that's it period and I owe my allegiance to my country Canada.

Yeah I am from India and I am proud to be an Indian. But what do you wana prove by posting such posts in here. This is a computer related forum and its wise if you let it be as it is. If you have problems, you can unregister and leave. Leave this forum free from your f***ing questions which are irrelevant to IT!

On this count I agree with neo, The problem of India/Pakistan is more due to f***ed up politicians than the citizens. We have realised that this crap does not lead us anywhere but these politicians are exploiting it for their own gains.

moderator wuill u close this post, cuz some people dont have the decency to be friends instead say irrelevent, when amovie is talked about i dont see u getting all hufffed up that its not IT, close this post moderator...delete it..i dont wanna be a part of this huff puff

Originally posted by neo1980  

hackersports u might be surprised and Indian and Paki people are not against each other, only those stupid rulers of ours are

neo1980, I find it kinda refreshing that you use the term Paki, seeing as your a Pakistani. It's kinda sad that some people can take such great offence at that term when none is intended.

As for the relevance of this thread I see no rules that state all threads must be IT related, be a pretty boring community if there were.

mn i am telling you guys its not only the politicians but the public in the actual countries as well man they are all racist... check this out man i joined a new college and i made this indian friend, now i have/had no racism against indians suddenly the man starts making fun of my religion i tolerate it cos i know ill get in trouble if i punch his lights out... so i stand away next thing i know the man calls some other indian friends of his when he was with them he starts pushing me around calls me some racist words... i say 'hey man i thaught we were friends' all he has to say is i would never have a **** **** as a friend so i loose it and start punching him next thing i know i broke his nose and i got suspended from college.. now i still have indian friends i do everything with some of them go to lunch etc... man so its not entirely the government but its mainly the people.

Hello everyone, Neo started this and it's quite interesting. No need for any offensive outbursts here. Neo seems like a friendly kind of a guy who just wanted to know if there are any Indians or Pakistanis here. I am glad to know that there are a few here as for the politiceans who are wrangling over some piece of land, they should sit down and talk and talk and talk and keep talking untill they get on friendlier terms, put aside relegious differences and treat each other like human beings who must have their right s and priveleges without offending anyone, I embrace all Pakistanis with my open arms and call them brothers I simply love you. Can we please live in peace ?

the paki/indian ppl i've met b4 are all really nice, my aunt had asian-canadian clients at the old bank she used to be business manager at and she'dd always get stuff from their businesses (ie doughnuts, subs, etc) since they were that nice :), even went to one of her clients business's before, n got a sub free n drink :)