Got a PM from a stranger?

Ya, once this creppy dude called "Blaise" send me a PM

Something about my thread has been moved, so scary :blink:

:rolleyes:

creppy eh?

that's a great site!!!

so why is it against the rules to display a link to a site? it's not like anybody's ever going to leave this site... it's great!!! no need for insecurity here. i've tried to post links before and had the link replaced with <<spam>> or something like that... it was awhile ago. but anyway... back to my humble hole...

I get spammed with questions about MyIE2, why!!! I demand a reason... :ninja:

i asked you because you turned me onto it and you seemed to know what you were talking about

i asked you because you turned me onto it and you seemed to know what you were talking about

lol! Don't worry I was just kidding, I will gladly answer anyone's question about MyIE2. :D ;)

lol! Don't worry I was just kidding, I will gladly answer anyone's question about MyIE2. :D ;)

:) you've been really cool and patient about it...i love myie2 :wub:

:) you've been really cool and patient about it...i love myie2 :wub:

Glad to have helped :)

I am looking forward to the release of version 1.0, as it should include sized popups :D

I'm an admin at S-S_X and i wrote a little announcement. We've had to deal with this before and we have banned members in the past, even back to the original NN days with 3nd3r and the gang.

I am still an active member of this site, same with some of our other moderators, such as webgraph. We respect this site.

Edited by Goalie_CA

now that's the way it should be... not all this "hey someone might steal our members" insecurity. Good for you guys Goalie!!! (Y) If only some of the people here could be this professional :yes: i think i may have to check that site out some more.... seems like you have some good people over there.

Glad to have helped :)

I am looking forward to the release of version 1.0, as it should include sized popups :D

wow ..! you sure about that ? Thats the only reason I moved from myIE2 to Avant.

wow ..! you sure about that ? Thats the only reason I moved from myIE2 to Avant.

Yup, though we got sometime before 1.0 :(

I actually tested an early build with sized popups, looked great, but needed more work.

• 4 weeks later...

I got a message:

Hey knight you little ****n white trash son of a bitch. What a ulgy mother ****er.You look like a little ###### sucker **** head. **** you . Ill kick your little white ass. What a stupid pice of white **** just look at you uptight ****n ass hole just like your ****n father. Your dads a ****n looser are so are you. You look like your in the ****n special olympics with you ulgy retarted white ass. LOL you dont get no ###### you ****n lof pice of ****. Go get a life and a job get a girl. Oooo you cant a little white ****** like you cant get **** you haft to tity suck your ****n mom to get ****. Just look at you what a sorry **** of a kid you are your so ****n ulgy and stupid looking my GOD LOLOLOLO look at how white you are get a ****n tan get a life bitch.

...? :huh: From THEGAMEultra ...

I got a message:

Hey knight you little ****n white trash son of a bitch. What a ulgy mother ****er.You look like a little ###### sucker **** head. **** you . Ill kick your little white ass. What a stupid pice of white **** just look at you uptight ****n ass hole just like your ****n father. Your dads a ****n looser are so are you. You look like your in the ****n special olympics with you ulgy retarted white ass. LOL you dont get no ###### you ****n lof pice of ****. Go get a life and a job get a girl. Oooo you cant a little white ****** like you cant get **** you haft to tity suck your ****n mom to get ****. Just look at you what a sorry **** of a kid you are your so ****n ulgy and stupid looking my GOD LOLOLOLO look at how white you are get a ****n tan get a life bitch.

:rofl:

Somebody really likes you :p

• 4 weeks later...
I got a message:

All I can do is laugh. :laugh: