Help with a program in Add/remove

Hello I have a program in Add/remove called "ISScript" it's been there since I installed XP or from a program I installed on the same date (what is ISScript btw) I tried removing it via Add/remove all was well until it could'nt find the right path it was looking in my user accont TEMP folder. I quess it's been deleted when I did a disk clean up. It's not casuing any harm would just like to remove it from the list. I have tried the reg and going to where it keeps the the info but it's not listed there also tried PowerToys as that used to have a way to remove items from this list (well the old version did).

I am the admin btw.

Cheers

Mark

(forgive me if you tried this already)

You should be able to go to the registry entry for that app under this key

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionUninstall

and delete the 'ISScript' key. After you delete the key for 'ISScript' it will not show up in add/remove anymore

(not responsible for any damages that may occur. please back up your registry before making any modifications)

What you need is a set of utilities, some people use one by norton, I use System Mechanic, but there are others.

Just like you have a set of tools for the computer, like a couple of screw drivers, and what not, you should also have software utilities.

System Mechanic allows me to search the reg for invalid strings, remove entries in the add/remove list, and clean out my hard disk of temp files and what not.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionUninstall

I have looked at that key it is not listed there for some reason. Did a serch of the reg and found lots of ISScripts but didn't do anything as I don't know if it's the right one :)

yeh i got that same problem to max payne showin up as 0.00mb

madonion 0.00mb etc this happened with system restore after uninstalled it with other problems stuff aint in the registry but shows in add remove list wonder where it would be