• Pitbull
    • Bulldog
    • Rottweiler
    • German Shepherd
    • Doberman
    • Sarplaninac
    • Chinese Sharpei
    • Other (Specify)

well what is the best dog here are more categories 1 of em the best pull dog that only pull weights and is a championship somwhere of this then is " dog psi jaw pressure" like you all sayed you saw on that yahoo national geografic animal planet but think only 3 breeds was tested as " pitt bull " ( fighting dog ) " german shepard " ( guard dog ) " rotwailer " ( you can say fighting dog ) well a " Bull Terrier " has a bigger psi jaw pressure then most of dog breeds posibly the biggest ( and why becouse they do not have sences in theyer jaws and not know how much they bite )

and for fighting dogs you forgot " Bandog " then ther is " Boerbull " "PittBull" "Staffordshire Bull Terrier" "American Staffordshire Terrie (AmStaff)" "Tosa In" " Dog Argentinian" "Fila brasiliero" "Cane corso" this are the most common breeds becouse every dog can be turned from small in to a fighting dog but this dogs earned this reputation becouse of theyer temperamental ..

But you have to me insane crazy retarted loser to do such a thing to an animal and train him from small to beat him up give other dogs in training sesions so he can chew em like toys and keep him in dark and give him meat and blodd as food.

Depends how you raise is but if i have to chouse from all il goo for "Bandog" i know theyer size is a lil bigger then " Pitbull " but he will own first 10 ore more minutes of game whit no apeal rights after he may back up a lil becouse of energy lack but in this time the opponent dog can have seryousley engyurise ..

here is a more of a list for fighting dogs

http://www.answers.com/topic/list-of-dog-fighting-breeds

and a Bandog pic

ps: sorry for my english

post-240218-1193701783.jpg

post-240218-1193701799.jpg

post-240218-1193701815.jpg

post-240218-1193701824_thumb.jpg

post-240218-1193701832.jpg

post-240218-1193701839.jpg

post-240218-1193701845.jpg

• 4 months later...

A mutt. I tell you what, those mutts live forever*

*a very long time

EDIT: This thread is about something totally different. NVM.

Regardless of what anyone says, fight bred pit bulls have the most power pound for pound and in terms of "bite power".

I don't believe animal violence is right but I choose German Shepherds since they save the most lives and Dalmations next to them

What about the actual big / giant dogs of the world. Those dogs are all pussies.

Dogge De Borduex (French Mastiff)

Corce (Italian Mastiff)

BullMastiff (Aus)

They are real dogs.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

When it comes to feats of strength, i would say a newfoundland... they are designed to work, and by work i mean pull boats onto shore by swimming.. then pulling them onto land! that is crazy.. they pull carts also.. if you hook them up to each other the newfy would drag any dog into the dirt.

and when it comes to a fight... a pitbull would be destroyed by a Cane Corso... which comes from being bread from roman war dogs... look them up..they are also known as italian mastiffs.

• 2 months later...

The strongest dog is Dogo Argentino and Turkish Kangal

post-255075-1214954164.jpg

post-255075-1214954229.jpg

Edited by Frank
Lets keep it toned down, k?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

that a Sarplaninac or a dog can take 3 wolves is impossible wolves can kill a dog easy. but if we talk dog rottweiler and pitbulls are one off the strongest. dont know what strongest but think rottweiler have seen my frined rottweiler act when it saw a dog it broked a iron fence in 5 sec.

rottweiler/pitbull are strongest i think

that a Sarplaninac or a dog can take 3 wolves is impossible wolves can kill a dog easy. but if we talk dog rottweiler and pitbulls are one off the strongest. dont know what strongest but think rottweiler have seen my friends rottweiler act when it saw a dog it broked a iron fence in 5 sec. not a weak fence rly strong dog.

rottweiler/pitbull are strongest i think

:)

• 1 year later...

i cannot believe how many people talk directly out their ass asserting their OPINION as fact and use one example tp represent an entire breed. Aubaine is the only person who seems to know what they are talking about. In order to answer the question you must first know whether or not the question is "what is the strongest dog pound for pound or strongest reguardless of size". If it is pound for pound then the pittbull would be the winner. Another thing is that strength does not dictate the winner of a fight. What makes a pittbull the best at fighting which they are is something called gameness. Gameness is why they will not relinguish their hold not the ficticious "locking jaw". I personally dissected a pittbull's skull for a biology paper to dismiss the notion that there is some kind of mechanical mechanism that causes their jaws to lock like a snake has when it dislocates its jaw to ingest it's prey. Unfortunately in the county I reside in they have or had a no adoption policy for anything that had pittbull bread into it which is how I was able to procure the head plus my professor corroborated my story and intentions.I am a student of the breed and although I do not condone dog fighting I have read extensively about the subject. One story of interest describes two pittbulls in a staged fight that went 4 hours and 58 minutes resulting in both dogs dieing in the pit. Gameness is never giving up no matter how tired, injured, dehydrated or in pain you may be. This is why the pittbull is the best at fighting and you are either born with it or not. It cannot be taught. Also, not every pittbull is game and there are different degrees of gameness and the story mentioned earlier describes two extremely game dogs. Do everyone a favor and save the puffery for someone else.

Please vote!! I've heard like bulldogs and pitbulls when they bite their jaw locks and you have to put a stick or something to take it apart. So I believe they're very very strong. I heard that Sarplaninac can beat 3 wolves when fighting against them at the same time. That's hell of a dog. lol. But I think rottweiler is strongest dog.

Here are pics:

PITBULL

pitbull.jpg

BULL DOG

bulldog.jpg

ROTTWEILER

rottweiler.jpg

GERMAN SHEPHERD

bigjed.jpg

DOBERMAN

doberman-outside4closestrait-crop-sm.jpg

SARPLANINAC

sarplaninac.jpg

CHINESE SHARPEI

zorro-01.jpg

Hmmm, I didn't see my ex-wife as a choice. She is one strong ******. ;)

I'm voting for the Rhodesian Ridgeback. Their bodies have a higher percentage of muscle then most dogs, and so are usually stronger then most dogs the same size. They were also bred to help fend off and hunt lions.

Most of all, they are sooooooooo cute!

Rrwiki.jpg

^My ridgeback looks a little like this one.

I bet the Black Russian Terrier is at least equal to the other dogs in here. I don't have one, and they're not my favorite dogs, but they are very nice and VERY strong. They were developed as military dogs both for security and for them being able to haul heavy loads. Nowadays they're still largely bred as security dogs but people like to still use them to haul stuff around (which they actually enjoy believe it or not).

black_russ.jpg

• 5 years later...

Thread should be read as "whooosh the strongeshht dog? Yooou are... ooh good boy/girl, you're the strongesht...

• 3 years later...
On 1/23/2004 at 8:52 AM, Zenicanin said:

Please vote!! I've heard like bulldogs and pitbulls when they bite their jaw locks and you have to put a stick or something to take it apart. So I believe they're very very strong. I heard that Sarplaninac can beat 3 wolves when fighting against them at the same time. That's hell of a dog. lol. But I think rottweiler is strongest dog.

Here are pics:

PITBULL

pitbull.jpg

BULL DOG

bulldog.jpg

ROTTWEILER

rottweiler.jpg

GERMAN SHEPHERD

bigjed.jpg

DOBERMAN

doberman-outside4closestrait-crop-sm.jpg

SARPLANINAC