Longhorn 4062?

Well, at least the clock is right this time. Now all we need to do is find out if there are any hidden messages!  :rofl:

Why would the clock be wrong? I mean, it's not like it says "1:02 PM" or anything. :laugh: As far as hidden text, there's not... I remov... I mean... it's real there's no hidden text... yeah... :ninja:

Edit - I like it with this wallpaper too... can't decide which I like better:

post-83-1075324640.jpg

Nice one ... ;) Looks like a photoshop pro...

Let's just say I "aquired" a PSD of dubious nature and happen to not be a novice at PS myself. ;) I changed the news so it would match the date (check the MSNBC Breaking news of Jan 23rd). (Y)

Why would the clock be wrong? I mean, it's not like it says "1:02 PM" or anything. :laugh: As far as hidden text, there's not... I remov... I mean... it's real there's no hidden text... yeah... :ninja:

Edit - I like it with this wallpaper too... can't decide which I like better:

I thought that when the first fake "leaked" build 4062, someone pointed out that the clock was wrong with the time. That's the only reason I said that!

I thought that when the first fake "leaked" build 4062, someone pointed out that the clock was wrong with the time. That's the only reason I said that!

It was... it happened to say "1:02 PM"... they got their Big Hand and Little Hands mixed up... ;)

It's fake. Cream already killed on of these threads. Similar screenies too. Someone just modded the PSD that was release a little while back.

You don't say? :o You sure? :laugh: