how useless is MS and their LH release...

u are the stupid a**

oh and I love this I am a noob and my registration started when ???? 5-December 01

I just stay out of the posts that is all and I guess that is where I will stay, again I should know better to even post a anything

your a noob for the fact that ur complaining about an OS when its still in testing, its throught product testing that a company can put out a decent product for its consumers. Get IT? Or should i spell this post out to you...............nooob!

This thread is in the OS system support section- he said he had newtork issues- so I suggested he do a search for an unsuported fix for the network stack...as well as a tuning guide--That I happened to read a while back while websurfing.

Edited by redvamp128

redvamp128 I do appriciate the info that changed my mind a bit about what I was seeing. Just was shocked to see something like DNS not working. Everything else I do understand I do not expect it to work, hell I know that the WinFS is not full working and I understand why. It the theming engine crashes I am use to that in the BETA of XP and can deal with it. Again thanks for the info and I will look around as you said

Also thanks for being human :)

Dumb ass

GOD DAMN!!!!! You guys are hash and for what damn reason

EFF OFF AND GO TO HELL

YOu are the true losers and contunue to bash me for what ???? For posting something that I should not have

YOu are pathetic!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ugh...

part of posting in a forum such as this is dealing with the consequences of your actions.

So you did something stupid...everyone does. To whine about the response to your post and then to delete said post is taking the coward's way out.

Retracting a statement and admitting your mistake is one thing...but to erase it completely is just plain cowardly.

oh and I love this I am a noob and my registration started when ???? 5-December 01

If you shouldn't have posted it, why did you? - for kicks?

I love it when you say that you started on th 5th of December 2001, yet you don't know the difference between an Alpha OS and a Beta OS and defend your opinion against others.

Learn up on the difference between Alpha & Beta, will help you in coming years - we expect our members to know better when posting in this forum :whistle:

Oh and you make me laugh because of your stupidity :yes: :laugh: (Y)

Radish?

Alright, well, first, here's the lesson in case you didn't learn it the first 40+ times. Don't download warez and then cry when they don't work.

And to the rest of you, I think the flaming and taunting has gone overboard. Radish, what purpose does this thread have other than to serve as a flame magnet?

Entertaining as it is, and even though this forum is isolated, I think it is time for this thread to be closed. Face it, its embarrassing when this thing floats to the top of the Recent Forum Posts list like a week-old fish corpse.

redvamp128 I do appriciate the info that changed my mind a bit about what I was seeing. Just was shocked to see something like DNS not working. Everything else I do understand I do not expect it to work, hell I know that the WinFS is not full working and I understand why. It the theming engine crashes I am use to that in the BETA of XP and can deal with it. Again thanks for the info and I will look around as you said

Also thanks for being human :)

LAN is broken (not DNS, my dial-up connection works flawlessly) because the stack is being completely rewritten.