Graphic Request Thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GGRT part 2GRT part 2[/url]

http://www.reviewlabs.org/

look like on that site, you see above that darker

header.jpg

i want something like that on my site to, my site is about filesharing so if someone could create such a logo with a repeating image (so i can stretch it)

was thinking about blue colors or something dunno, it's all about filesharing, and i want it to say

"TradingWorld

Filesharing central"

or tradingworld

the best place for filesharing

thx!

Hi, I'm looking to have my banners on my blog site made larger aprox 125PX high, with the same width as they are now 650px. I did not make the ones I am using now (4 of them) I don't know how they were made, and I dont have the font Zapfino that was using on them either. They were made using images from my gallery on my site, http://100mbit.net/scott/index.php?p=8 ID like to have at least one made, and maybe some simple instructions on how it was done so i can make the rest, I've looked through turtorials, but didnt find much matching these.

The blue in the current ones is also a bit off, form the blue in the nav, not a big deal, and im not sure if it could be changed. Or if someone has an idea of anythign else that would look better, Id be up for that as well. I use a random header script, so I'll be making 3 or 4 of them, that look similiar to one another, I'll only need one if im told roughly how it is made though. I also don't mind paying a bit.

sorry the url is www.100mbit.net/scott for the blog.

FORGET my 2 last request, i know how i want the logo now, srry for confusing...

middleright_blank.gif

I'm looking for a logo with the same size but instead green, blue, and instead that half life guy a world boll (the earth)

then icna get working, i'm only terrible with the graphics

FORGET my 2 last request, i know how i want the logo now, srry for confusing...

http://www.tradingworld.net/homepage/image...right_blank.gif

I'm looking for a logo with the same size but instead green, blue, and instead that half life guy a world boll (the earth)

then icna get working, i'm only terrible with the graphics

Can someone tell me the size of that image so i cna submit it to neorequest?

ok, i found that, how do you upload a finished picture?

if you haven't figured it out yet, go to the artist workdesk, and click the add link for the request you want to add an image.

I am wondering is somebody could make me a few forum post icons for a forum skin i am making. I have a general design picked out. I would be greatful if somebody could make me a few images based on the following image. I would like there to be a normal one similar to this one, but with a transparent background. also i would like a flashing animated icon like it. Also if possible 4 more images. 2 animated. 2 non. I would like an animated and a nonanimated image like the previous, but with a little padlock, and the others with a little down arrow.

I would be so, so happy if somebody could help me with this. I would for sure give credit in my skin to you, and likely an image-link in the footer. Thanks!

post-31-1095132149.gif

Hi guys,

Could someone make a 468 x 60 banner for me saying "TechBoards.net" on it. You can make it look how you want, would just like TechBoards.net written on it.

Thanks,

Denis