Post Your Case Mods

holy thread resurrection batman

also the only mods i have on my current case is custom paint job and some blue LED lights i have on the inside near the vents. for visual mods, i have also routed heat tubes throughout for routing air around the case.

Hah so it is! I never even looked at the last post date :p

haha nice upgrade lol Funny how I replace my Lia Li recently with a Corsair 800D XD btw what desktop mat is that?

haha nice upgrade lol Funny how I replace my Lia Li recently with a Corsair 800D XD btw what desktop mat is that?

Cheers! It's a Boogiebug XL Gaming Surface, ?11.99 @ OcUK

An update to the internals, tidied the cables up a bit and changed the intake with a Coolermaster MegaFlow 200mm:

pc_650D_side-NZXTATX.jpg

I've been toying with the idea of getting a Torture Rack :D My nephew moved all of his stuff out of some monster case and managed to get it all setup in the TR with the temp/fan display etc too.

PS - the downside is dust. I suppose for it's original use as a workbench rack, no comps would sit in it long enough to gather much dust.

Another edit: You have to be careful packing this around when it's all decked out with neon and liquid cooling. It looks like you're carrying around some kind of thermo-nuclear device. :)

torture1-01.jpg?1313205873362

An update to the internals, tidied the cables up a bit and changed the intake with a Coolermaster MegaFlow 200mm:

pc_650D_side-NZXTATX.jpg

Awesome mate! Do you know if they ship to US?

• 5 months later...

New build in my old case:

Specs -

i7 2700k @ 3.5 (stock - just built it today so overclocking comes tomorrow :p)

8GB 1600Mhz RAM

MSI R6950 2GB (Shaders unlocked, overclocked to 950Mhz, 1450Mhz)

3 X 1TB HDD

Antec Kuhler 620 (in push/pull config with 2 Akasa Viper PWM fans)

Antec CP-850 PSU

Antec DF-85 case

McDXT.jpg

lIALL.jpg

RbXi6.jpg

xHjKx.jpg

hHkMB.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

nAieQ.jpg

I'm using a lot of non-standard stuff inside the case. Obviously it is water cooled with a custom loop. I'm also using an RGB LED light strip which can change to any colour with the included infrared remote control. I'm also using Single-Braided PSU cables instead of the standard cables that come with the power supply. The case itself has seen a few modifications I drilled some holes in the front to route wires, this case doesn't have any space behind the motherboard tray so it is very difficult to hide cables which was one of the motivations I had for the Single Braided PSU cables. If they are going to be seen I wanted them to look as nice as possible. The top half where the PSU is situated gets hidden when the door is on. Only the main compartment is visible through the window.

This is what it looks like with the side door on: http://i.imgur.com/AU2p1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Damn, man, it's great, can I know what Case is that?

I need something like that for my PC.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

pc_650D_side-NZXTATX.jpg

nice, i have the same mobo as of you! and i always wanted the 650d.. but i couldnt find it in the market! ended up buying the NZXT Phantom.. the biggest ****ing mistake.. has little to no support for water cooling. :(

nice build btw.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...