Healthcare in Longhorn

This is a really cool demo IMO:

healthcarethumb.jpg

Even as the industry overcomes basic administrative inefficiencies that consume 20 cents of every dollar spent on healthcare, solution providers see additional opportunities to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and improve care with software the spans the collaboration among all healthcare system stakeholders: patients, providers, payers, pharmaceutical companies, employers, and regulatory agencies. In this video, Carter Maslan demonstrates ways in which we hope Longhorn will bring platform support for the applications that span end-to-end clinical and business processes in healthcare.

Healthcare in Longhorn

Edited by NeoSoft

How is this something only Longhorn can do?

its not...its seemlessness i think is the major standpoint.

and no..i was serious...when a linux user is impressed by windows....whoa...lol.

This is a really cool demo IMO:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/longhorn/art/healthcarethumb.jpg

Even as the industry overcomes basic administrative inefficiencies that consume 20 cents of every dollar spent on healthcare, solution providers see additional opportunities to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and improve care with software the spans the collaboration among all healthcare system stakeholders: patients, providers, payers, pharmaceutical companies, employers, and regulatory agencies. In this video, Carter Maslan demonstrates ways in which we hope Longhorn will bring platform support for the applications that span end-to-end clinical and business processes in healthcare.

Healthcare in Longhorn

Dudes.....you've heard it all before, but this was posted about two months ago. Search, folks, search!

really? i knew about the real estate thing, and it was tagged as first demo of a series. this one is new to me. then again, i rarely browse msdn and rely on the msdev blogs.

Dudes.....you've heard it all before, but this was posted about two months ago.  Search, folks, search!

This has not been posted yet! It was just released! Maybe you should search!

really? i knew about the real estate thing, and it was tagged as first demo of a series. this one is new to me. then again, i rarely browse msdn and rely on the msdev blogs.

Up until I posted this earlier this week, this had not been posted. At least not on this forum!