[VS] Luna

Font is too small, im not sure if the 1 pixel line is supposed to be under START..as it doesnt encapsulate it.. the status bar is beige but the toobar background is grey? which i could maybe see but u used BEIGE light and dark shadows over the grey..

Otherwise, altho i don't think it warrants as big a build up as it got, it is a nice simple theme well made for the most part and definately a crowd pleaser..

Hope your next one shows a little more creativity, you certainly look as tho you have potential.

:punk:

/Edit

Oh and the button.bmp is real nice too :)

Edited by Winswy

I love this theme! My one problem is, the fonts are way too small! I'm running at a high res, and i can barely see the names of the apps that are in the taskbar. I'm going to take a look at the theme now and see what I can do (I've never touched a theme before...).

All I can say is, WOW. The style, elegance, and beauty have forced me to start my themes service, and run a theme (I usually use Windows Classic).

Thanks for all your hard work Xeon (and other skin contributers).

I'd also like the butterfly wallpaper you originally showed the theme with, when it was in progress. I really really like that one. Thanks in advance if you can send it out or host a link ;)

fonts too small

use tahoma size 8, will be perfect

Agreed x300. I can't figure out what setting to change! LOL... Thats why I leave this kinda stuff to the style professionals ;-).

I'm sitting here going absolutely blind looking at open windows, tracks in WMP, and my start menu. 1600x1280 just isn't a friendly resolution for this theme because of its fonts.

anyone else think it kinda looks like RebornL2? not saying it's a rip or anything I just think the title bars look the same.

i won't be an ass, because it is possible you didn't read the WIP thread...he said this was based on the work he and unique did (AKA Reborn)...that project died, so he picked it up and got it back running.

I am loving it...i am still just hopin for that blue wallpaper with the butterfly on it :cool:

gotta comment again... this could be a REALLY nice theme, take care of the details and youve got you a classic on your hands !

and i should know...cos ive always wanted to release a classic !!!

LMAO :p

i won't be an ass, because it is possible you didn't read the WIP thread...he said this was based on the work he and unique did (AKA Reborn)...that project died, so he picked it up and got it back running.

thanks for restraining yourself.. I looked at the authors name and I saw they were different, that's all the research I did. thanks.