[VS] Luna

did you get v0.1 yet? ...that should fix the font issues.

it's called minimalistic...if enough people don't like it then maybe it will get updated

this will get fixed.

what size icons are you using?, what resolution you running? ...this will get looked into.

thanks..updated..font works great now...can't wait for more color variations...i'm really diggin' this one.. icons are 32x32..at 1024x768....

/UPDATE:: the new version also fixes the text problem...and the out of range for firefox issue is not an issue...just my moniter out of range... opps :blush:

:whistle:

anyways...will there be any icons/trillian/etc..etc.. stuff? :rolleyes:

Great work! This first release is way better than anything that unique slapped together. Two thumbs for effort.

2 bugs however...ones that have been with this them since mgartner first released it. :(

One bug is the space between the All Programs items and the second is the fact that the arrows don't fit inside the box. I'm using the version with the Tahoma font and it's much better than the other one that I tried. And the gray recolor looks excellent as well.

Nice work guys. B+ so far. (Y)

post-36-1076478999.jpg

here is my mouse over's in the program menu... i don't seem to have that error...check my screen, maybe i am missing something, i know what you mean about the spaces between programs...that will get fixed.

post-36-1076480842.jpg

Not sure if this is supposed to be like this, but it changes color from grey to blue when you go to certain folders, is that normal?

That's normal behavior for the default Luna shellstyle...this one doesn't have a shellstyle yet.

here is my mouse over's in the program menu... i don't seem to have that error...check my screen, maybe i am missing something, i know what you mean about the spaces between programs...that will get fixed.

Ah...I might be getting the arrow bug because my All Programs menu spans two columns. But if you shrink the spacing down, I won't have either problem. So really, I guess it's only one bug, the item spacing. (Y)

Also, what about some kind of window status indicator in the taskbar? Like an outline around the active window in the taskbar? Right now you have nothing to indicate which window is active in the taskbar.

is possible to make the theme colors a little blue, so they match the taskbar and title colors?

what do you mean by theme colors? :blink:

aight...i am off to bed finally, lol...i hope Xeon doesn't mind me makin the font change :blush:

night all ;)

Not a bad theme,but would say some of the comments are a tad overblown.

Poor font selection,no taskbar or start button push change,basic luna blue scollbars-button-slider-etc etc.

In my books if your gonna have the balls to name your theme

"revolution begins now" its gonna need a lot more attention and ground breaking changes,rather then just another simple luna remake.

Any chance of a 1600 x 1200 version of the background image instead of the 1024 x 768 please.

The background rocks but looks a bit naff when stretched

A

ok hi guys...

]

first order of bizNESS..

Thanx for making the font change XxDesmus_MODxX..was planning on doing that today beat me 2 it..

next i willl work on the taskbar colors...

and i like the greyness to the theme have my permission to realse the grey version..

and for the arrow on the all programs menu...i will also change that...and the icons im using for VX is high resolution winxp icons...converted from PNG images...they work well with the theme...

AND FOR THE BUTTERFLY WALLPAPER:

i will realse that later tonight, im on my lunch breaknoe its currently 1:16 in the afternoon here, so around 10 oclcok ill be fixing all this and realseing on the same day...

well guys offto work i go...

Xeon,

Can we please, please, please (further shameless grovelling) have the butterfly wallpaper at a larger size (1600x1200 perferably) rather that 1024x768 :D

Many thanks for this excellent VS.....

Half the IT department at work now running it

A