Problem between netmeeting and w2k

sorry for my english but i'm french so excuse my mistakes in advance

so my problem is this one: when i start netmeeting it's works good but when i start winamp or another software in association with netmeeting his icon (of the software) become in really bad quality (like 256 colors even if my resolution is 32 bits)

so it's really desagreable

my video car is a voodoo 3/ 2000 and i update the driver but the problem is still there

thanks for your help in advance

It sounds like you are "sharing" your desktop or sharing an application with another PC via MS Netmeeting, and it also sounds like the ICON for the application that you are sharing on the other PC only displays in 256 colors.

I believe this is intentional by design, just like the MS design of Terminal Server Services for 2000 Server, which also run in 256 colors. Your view of the ICONs shouldn't change, only the other person using the shared programs should see different results.

Have you selected the 24bit color option when sharing the programs?

This will happen if you have netmeeting setup to share your desktop. If you go under the options and turn this off. Your Icons should stay the correct color when you re-open Netmeeting.

i made a clear cmos and the pb is the same

i'm not alone to have this pb so if you can test to start netmeeting and after winamp for example look what is the quality of your winamp icon please