Someone try this on the PDC Build

My Longhorn PDC build wont boot at the moment, so can someone try this on it and see what happens:

C:\WINDOWS\I386\SBCtl.exe dcestart

C:\WINDOWS\I386\SBCtl.exe wmgstart

Cheers

i've tried it just now... a console opened and then closed... and i haven't seen any change....

Where did u get this info?? Is it on Betasirc.net?? Cause I was there when this guy leaked it... anyway it's the contents of DCE.bat and to activate DCE you need to also activate this other registry file... That only AlienAlpha and his friends have...

BTW it's

C:\WINDOWS\system32\SBCtl.exe dcestart

C:\WINDOWS\system32\SBCtl.exe wmgstart

not

Where did u get this info?? Is it on Betasirc.net?? Cause I was there when this guy leaked it... anyway it's the contents of DCE.bat and to activate DCE you need to also activate this other registry file... That only AlienAlpha and his friends have...

BTW it's

C:\WINDOWS\system32\SBCtl.exe dcestart

C:\WINDOWS\system32\SBCtl.exe wmgstart

not

Actually it really is:

I tried it on 4029 and it does try to start it up, but my Ti card couldn't handle it and would either start an incredibly slow tearing effect or so be unusable that I'd have to use the stop command C:\WINDOWS\I386\SBCtl.exe wmgstop .. I'll throw in my FX card sometime this weekend and see if anything changes.

well i may and ill stress may. Try this later i got 4029 and i got an ati 9500 so i should be set. got to find where i put my fix pack tho... I was really hoping aa would have this done by this weekend so i could play with it in 4051 but eh.