Windows Update

that doesn't matter since they (MS) can't tell the difference between the illegal "CORP" version and the real Corp version. Corp version would be more expensive depending on the amount of licenses but it would be exactly like the one that was on IRC.

By the way.. Windows Update for XP works pefectly.. that has nothing to do with the OS being illegal or whatever.

doesnt work when i click the link in IE but when i go to www.windowsupdate.microsoft.com now it says this

New Windows Update Software Required

The Windows Update site has been updated. To update your version of the software and begin using Windows Update, click Update Now.

i click Update now and this

Software Update Incomplete

The Windows Update software did not update successfully. Below are some suggestions to help you proceed:

You may have clicked No when prompted to accept the Trust Certificate. To allow the Windows Update site software to install, click Yes when presented with the Security Warning dialog box.

Your Internet Explorer security settings may be set too high. To install the updated software and access Windows Update, Internet Explorer security must be set to medium or lower, and active scripting and the download and initialization of ActiveX controls must be enabled.

Note These are the default settings for Internet Explorer. For more information about Internet Explorer security and instructions on how to change your security settings, read Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) Article Q174360.

and a Try again button

My security settings are on low and allow everything without prompts (for now not usually liek that) and still doesnt work

And suggestions or comments/?

Originally posted by supernova

your copies of XP legal?

heh :)

I have 146 DivX Moviez

What do u think? :)

Supernova: I only have 10k upload.

But the best software to use is edonkey2000,

Ed2k is p2p filesharing and is available from www.edonkey2000.com

Set to "always stay connected" and max upload 10

I never believe in sucking up to people in irc or on forums to get files.

Also try using the edonkeybot.

I always get max dl on my connection and I only have 60kb/s download.

There's a site that has links to files for ed2k.

It's called sharereactor.

No Warez (links) or Cracks: These kinds of posts are not tolerated here

So I won't provide a direct link... but from the name it's an easy guess.