they'reeeeeeeeee backkkkkkkkkk!!

no it isn't...................... ok maybe it is, but it is funny to see them put on a show. not that i watch wrestling or anything like that.

btw, nuggetman, is that flute girl from American Pie in your Sig? sheza hot ehh? :D

Geez lay off Toxikk already kiddies. Name calling is a little juvenile dont ya think ?

And yep... its also the same chick from BTVS. I forget her name... she plays "Willow" i think. Nice sig ;)

Nuggetman: Could i possibly get the icons you used on there !? If you have them ? Esp the AIM and ICQ ones thanx :)

Greetz

Fonze: yes, it is

Fonze & Keldyn: Her name is Allison Hannigan, wallpaper I used for the sig is here

banners on that page may contain boobies and other parts of anatomy

Keldyn: Surely. IM me on AIM for them.

Wrestling is great entertainment. Those athletes really do take falls, chair shots, etc. but the matches are staged(pre-determined). Most of the people who go around saying *haha, wrestling is fake* probably couldn't make it more than a couple of days doing what the wrestlers do. Not only do wrestlers sacrifice thier bodies, but they sacrifice alot of quality time with thier families and friends, they are always on the road, they don't get much sleep, etc.

Being a wrestler would not be an easy job.