Good Linux Theming Resources

I see my last post was delete, so maybe this is the right place.

Maybe you know my page: www.GuiStyles.com

So i start a new forum, http://guistyles.com/forum/

I hope you like it. I invite all of you, GUI modification fans to my new forum.

It is also for Linux fan, i love customize Linux BoX !

Enjoy, CoXis.

• 3 months later...

Depends. The wallpapers are obviously but the icons and other stuff isnt.

10-4 on the wallpaper........ I was thinking of the icons and other things! :yes:

Barney

10-4 on the wallpaper........ I was thinking of the icons and other things! :yes:

Barney

Look in the object dock section, lots of high detail .png icons. many with a nix theme as some peops like to make thier xp look linuxy. :whistle:

If they cut you off, delete your cookies and you can download more.

Nice Thunderbird .png

suse124mw.jpg

Edited by betamaxman

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Gooey linux is just a World War I something a rather. Go take a look.

[Edit]

Nearly all the links in this post are dead. Somebody should clean them up and find replacements/newer links for the dead ones.

• 4 weeks later...

Um, Most of the links in this sticky are extremely old and outdated. So I'm going to start posting current links. Restoration time.

Beryl Theming site As the link says, has info and themes for the Compiz and Beryl as well as Fusion.

-Compiz Fusion Forum Which is always useful for tips and tricks with dealing with this new customization software. Also a great place to get apps and scripts that you'd otherwise never hear about.

Gnome-Look.org -Primarily a Gnome site, but worth a look if your into Linux customization.

Gnome-look.org -Primarily a KDE site, sister site of Gnome-look.

Xfce-look.org -For those that prefer Xfce, this is a great customization and theming site for you.

KDE-apps.org Great KDE customization site.

OpenDesktop.org Newly released site for general linux customization

DeviantArt's Linux section Various themes and icons. just click on the categories menu for the list of stuff.

Basic list, if you have anything else, post it!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The [gnome/kde/xfce]-look.org sites are pretty much my one stop shop for all things Linux that need to be themed.

Are there any other sites people are using these days?

• 8 months later...

The [gnome/kde/xfce]-look.org sites are pretty much my one stop shop for all things Linux that need to be themed.

Are there any other sites people are using these days?

yeah i want to know as well. if some1 knows good custom pages please share. all i know are gnomelook and deviantart.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Why is every link in this thread linking to this thread and not to the places they are supposed to be linked to?

Also, does anyone know where to get themes for Linux Mint 17.x?  I am currently using "Void" for LM17.

Why is every link in this thread linking to this thread and not to the places they are supposed to be linked to?

Also, does anyone know where to get themes for Linux Mint 17.x?  I am currently using "Void" for LM17.

Bug that happend with the links of all the existing posts after the last forum upgrade.

Google Cinnamon themes, deviantart and gnomelook are still the place to be.

I would personally use this theme: http://zagortenay333.deviantart.com/art/Zukitwo-Cinnamon-412785175

Because I really like lassekong his designs ^^ (this is a port).

Edited by Seahorsepip

• Daniel F. unpinned this topic