Dante's Inferno

Look

Its not warez. Dante's inferno was writen in the early 18th century. Copywrite laws have a life time to them. After a certain ammount of time the literary works turns into public forum

and then are open to everyone.

Originally posted by glix81  

Look

Its not warez.  Dante's inferno was writen in the early 18th century.  Copywrite laws have a life time to them.   After a certain ammount of time the literary works turns into public forum

and then are open to everyone.

Goddamnit, you're a jerk.

Dante wrote the Commedia (it was later named "Divina") in the 14th century. Go out and buy the book, you'll learn something.

I honestly would

The thing is i live like 5 hours from the nearest book store. And I don't have a credit card. I would bye the book if I could. Its only like 10 bucks. Im not trying to be a jerk, I just get mad when someone says something like that when they don't know about copywrite laws.

i was not meaning that in any to you... i was just saying what someone was gonna come on and say if i did not. i dont consider it warez either, but then, you have those people that think warez are anything cpu related that you dont pay for legally.

:knocked:

Originally posted by glix81  

I honestly would  

The thing is i live like 5 hours from the nearest book store.   And I don't have a credit card.  I would bye the book if I could.  Its only like 10 bucks.   Im not trying to be a jerk,  I just get mad when someone says something like that when they don't know about copywrite laws.

who cares. go to amazon.com and get it cod and stop whining about copyright laws. i know what they are, but some people dont care.