This isn't too smart!

I'm sorry if it offended you. However did you happen to notice the darwin awards post in the same forum? Most of those people died too, and i didn't see anyone catch any flak for posting that. Sometimes lfe is humorous, which also means that death is sometimes humorous. I'm certainly not celebrating this man's death, but it is somewhat comedic...anyway, again if it offended you or anyone else then i'm sorry and the moderator can easily delete this thread.

dARKSTAr: No mate .. I didnt notice the Darwin Awards post. Must have missed that one. Just want to make clear that my comment was not an attack at you. I am just surprised that someone would percieve a man being crushed to death as humorous. :s . Maybe i'm missing something in the "joke" i dont know, its just not my idea of humor.

Greetz;)

I don't think I can say I made the sig since I made that up when I was bored and playing around with Photoshop and all I did was mixing different pictures together and add some effects and THAT blew out on my face :D