Outlook Express For XP

does any know how to minimze OE to the system tray so that it is always open. There probably is a program that does it but i was wondering if there was a way through registry? Thanx for all the help in advance.

Anybody? I would love to know too. I receive mails quite often and it's a hassle for me (tho all I got to do is press my 1-touch key on my keyboard) to open Express to check my mail when I want to.

I remember not too long ago seeing a program called PowerMenu. This was a small program that ran and adds some nice features to the context menu when you right click on an open application on your taskbar. I think they're transparency, priority, always on top, and minimize to tray.

PowerMenu 1.50 it's pretty cool and small. Much smaller than TrayMin and has more options. One thing I should point out, the transparency don't work correctly at times.

I am using both TrayMin and PowerMenu and I noticed that tho both apps operates mainly the same, but sometimes the minimized icon is different for the same app. Anyone know the reason and how this type of software work?

I just noticed that if you are using WindowsXP, certain Visual Styles will not work with TrayMin. For example, Static and Prophecy don't work.

If anyone knows a way around it (don't tell me that I HAVE to use other themes...) or whatever, please post.