BetaONE, Neowin and Iexbeta + some more

39 members have voted

1. 1. BetaONE, Neowin and Iexbeta + some more

• Yes
    • No

Originally posted by Nichotin  

How about sharing a mirc channel together?

Well... actually, this isnt advertising, this is just me wanting opinions on wether the BetaONE crew shall include u to a common chat, btw. iexbeta is positive

Um, certainly the community can chime in on stuff like this. HOWEVER (IMO), if your goal truly is to *improve* NeoWin, then you really should be sending off PMs or email with your ideas to the site admins, and not setting up polls.

Sending an email to the site admins only gets the opinion of two people, setting up a poll gets the opinion of everyone here, and the opinion of everyone is what matters here, not just two people.

True, but my point (or what little there is to be made on this) is that if I had ideas for changes to a site, or partnerships that I thought could benefit it, I'd first be in touch with the admin(s) privately, and maybe only later begin polling the community.

All beta related IRC channels are very small at the moment. If one forum sets up a channel it will most likely be small and not succeed. The reasoning behind the betairc server is to unite people with shared interests without sticking up fences and boundaries between the different forums/sites.

"True, but my point (or what little there is to be made on this) is that if I had ideas for changes to a site, or partnerships that I thought could benefit it, I'd first be in touch with the admin(s) privately, and maybe only later begin polling the community."

Who said we didnt ;) heh.... we DID! Long before this poll at that..