Better than Foobar or Winamp?

Question

shift+ num+ and num- ? didn't do nothing for me. OS X maybe?

i have the exact same ones set up :p

go to preferences - keyboard shortcuts and add them set to shift+ and shift- (make sure to click global)

apollo was the audio player I've used years ago... before foobar

now foobar kicks his ass easy as hell

and I wont talk about winamp because this one is way behind

in terms of audio quality specially since last 4 months the audio quality has been improved even more than before , this software stopped developing for 4 years until someone put it on fileforum and the developer started to update it every 3-4 weeks since then. i think for audio wise its better than foobar or winamp but not in terms of features, but im not somone who goes for a gazillion options, al i want to do is listen to music and thats what this software does, output great music

in terms of audio quality specially since last 4 months the audio quality has been improved even more than before , this software stopped developing for 4 years until someone put it on fileforum and the developer started to update it every 3-4 weeks since then. i think for audio wise its better than foobar or winamp but not in terms of features, but im not somone who goes for a gazillion options, al i want to do is listen to music and thats what this software does, output great music

Like I said, if it had native Ogg Vorbis support I'd use it. It says its compatible with Winamp general purpose plugins, but when I tried to use the Audioscrobbler plugin with it, it wouldn't work. Maybe because the Ogg Vorbis plug-ins are out of date, I don't know. I also have another nit pick with it - I couldn't find out how to edit the metadata of some of my tracks.

It's sad as I really like it's simplicity. :(

How many music do you have? 4?

that is what i was thinking

take a look at my screeny

then dump over 9000 songs into apollo and give her a try then