Blast Radio Matrix Parody

Well, here it is the restarting of Blast Radio Matrix Parody, possible the worst and funniest and coolest thing you have ever seen, and here is is 13 megs in size!

Links

Worst Matrix Parody Ever!: Linky

Blast Radio Test Stream (Yes there are DJ's, just not 24/7 for now) 5pm-10pm EST Listen In

DJ's NEEDED!:

Starting April 16 it will be up 24/7! WE NEED DJ's! Keep in mind we are a radio station than plans to expand our operations in the city. Alright so DJ's line up and pm me :)

Links Again

Worst Matrix Parody Ever!: Linky

Blast Radio Test Stream (Yes there are Dj's, just not 24/7 for now) 5pm-10pm EST Listen In

This Thread Has Been Set Free.

Edited by DigitalFreedom

the video is pretty bad....you're not joking when you say it's possibly the worst...whenever it goes to the black guy, he never says anything....several times.... :rolleyes:

the video is pretty bad....you're not joking when you say it's possibly the worst...whenever it goes to the black guy, he never says anything....several times.... :rolleyes:

oh yes he does, each time he talks, once he says "how can that be" and in another he says (i over layed it ovbusly) "Start the Server", the point of the movie was to be so increably bad it was funny! :p plus advertising blast radio at the same time :D alot of peoplw i have shown it to found it funny and loved how i synced the "listening" part to the fights and the music :D

lol, its supposto be a stupid horiblw kinda funny marking the opening of blast radio to the internet, we will be opening an fm station in hopefully augest or Septemeber :D and we will have another video for that, except that video will be alot cooler, with the cool facter like some of our other movies we've made :D baciscly blast radio is part of ndesk2 media :D,

Btw we still need dj's

:angry: I'm reporting you to the MPAA for stealing clips from The Matrix without permission! :angry:

:angry: I'm reporting you to the MPAA for stealing clips from The Matrix without permission! :angry:

wow, did you notice i'm in canada? read the news last week? plus i have a feeling your being sarcastic anyways :p

• 1 month later...

people still wnat this?, awww i feel loved :p unfortunitly the server caught fire, Blast Radio is staring up tmw, and without our main server its gonna be hard (and i mean our dedicated 100mbit up and down server went up in flames :( ) but we are still gonna come at you guys live!