Latest Version of LongHorn ?

Why don't people just google some of their questions or something...

It's build 4053.

Well at least the question landed in the right forum, lol. All too often I find questions horribly misplaced.

Why don't people just google some of their questions or something...

It's build 4053.

nope, 4053 might be the last one leaked.

the development team should be on the build 406x-7x series.

no, they are at about 4063ish. they created like ten new builds b4 they put the whole dev team to work on sp2. thats why the beta was delayd.

putting them to work on SP2 was a mistake, they should work hard at making longhorn better not Windows XP......yes i know everything from windows XP will end up in longhorn but still

no, they are at about 4063ish. they created like ten new builds b4 they put the whole dev team to work on sp2. thats why the beta was delayd.

why didn't microsoft get other people...can't they have two sets of different people...one set for working on updating XP, the other on updating codename Longhorn OS? they have over a billion dollars

I'm pretty sure that it's not the "whole dev team".. more like half..

They main focus has shifted to security in an effort to win back customers' trust.

Well at least the question landed in the right forum, lol. All too often I find questions horribly misplaced.

well call the national guard

Not true, they're past 4063 and they didn't put the whole dev team onto SP2 since SP2 is in RC2 release stage. It's just an excuse for them to be able to delay Longhorn and figure out some of the technologies they need to add.

So cream..what u know so far about 4069?

Was wondering the same :D

Wonder when the next build will leak? Will it be the WinHEC pre-alpha beta bits and will it include a new theme (instead of Plex or Slate :x )?

hehe not much, 4069 is latest main build as of early this week.

I think they're planning to release a 407x build at WinHec so it could be an interesting time in May :)

come on dude ur not telling us much...give us a hint..

Whats new in avalon , or winfs...

Come dont be a dont be..be a do be..

lol..(that was from Lethal weapon 4) :rofl:

creamhackered.. you amaze me on how much you know.. you know so much.. its scary.. not saying that i dont enjoy your info though. keep up the good reporting