Britney Spears - MUST READ!!!!

I just saw the new britney spears pepsi commercial. At the start, she is wearing a wet white t-shirt, and for a moment, a happy moment, it was as if she was wearing a clear bra. It made me so happy to see her nipples. Next time you see it, look closely, that's all I can say. :D :D :D :D :D

LOL and this deserved a whole new thread !? What did you do ? Sit real close to the television with a magnifying glass and try to pick out her nipples amongst the pixels ?!? That would be hilarious :p :D

LOL Dead serious. That girl must have more hot air in her head than a damn balloon.

Personally i prefer a woman with a bit of class and some brains to match. Not parading around like some cheap floozy with plastic ######. That girl, seriously has no dignity. Ugh

P.S. Brunettes rule :D

If there were two things I would like to do in life well that would be to test Britney Spears ###### to see if they are real and secondly to stand at the top of the WTC and admire the view of NY from 110 stories up. I think that the latter would be more likely to happen so.... Who cares if you saw her nipples through a bra and wet t-shirt.....

I think we would have noticed a wet spot in your pants after your scrutiny of them fuzzy pixels more than anything. What is the big thing about them anyway. I have nipples too and nobody brags about seeing them when my t-shirt is wet.....

Get a hold of yourself man. And oh yeah does anyone have a clip of the video????:D

Ghaaa what a load of hot air for my 900th post.....

By the way what you all think of my new sig pic, better than the last one uh???;)

In case noone knew, in the first 20 min. of crossroads (britney spear's movie), britney struts onto the camera, removes her robes, and is standing in front of the world, in pink panties and bra :) :) :) This is 10x better that a commercial.