Britney Spears - MUST READ!!!!

Originally posted by Phil Gates

where? i did put something hidden somewhere in the pic.

Look on the blue part of the beachball, there looks to be a reflection in it, and it looked kinda like a cartoon skull to me :ponder:

Originally posted by Zoneblitz61

Look on the blue part of the beachball, there looks to be a reflection in it, and it looked kinda like a cartoon skull to me :ponder:

It looks like just a reflection of the beachball itself to me :s

Originally posted by Goalie_CA

I just saw the new britney spears pepsi commercial. At the start, she is wearing a wet white t-shirt, and for a moment, a happy moment, it was as if she was wearing a clear bra. It made me so happy to see her nipples. Next time you see it, look closely, that's all I can say. :D :D :D :D :D

You can milk just about anything that has nipples.....

Originally posted by Wickedkitten

You can milk just about anything that has nipples.....

I have nipples, can you milk me? :o ;)

LOL... Meet the Parents was hilarious!

I don't get what everyone's fascination about Britney is. I mean, the girl is cute, I'll give her that... but definitely not worthy of all this obsession. I mean... all I ever hear from my girlfriend is "Britney this" and "Britney that"... I swear... it gets annoying sometimes. I heard about that scene being cut when my gf e-mailed me JUST to complain about it. I'm sorry, not even the chance of seeing Britney's breasts could get me to go see that movie. Hahaha If I had to take a guess? I?d say we?re all obsessed with her cause of the image she portrays vs. how she acts/dresses. She claims to be so innocent and virginal, but won?t hesitate to get up on stage in skintight leather. I think once everyone got to see her nude (or topless at least) her mystery would start to die down... :ponder:

Of course... to be COMPLETELY honest... I wouldn't mind seeing her topless... I just wouldn't go to the movie to see it. h:Dahaha :D

Originally posted by Phinal Phantasm

I don't get what everyone's fascination about Britney is. I mean, the girl is cute, I'll give her that... but definitely not worthy of all this obsession. I mean... all I ever hear from my girlfriend is "Britney this" and "Britney that"... I swear... it gets annoying sometimes. I heard about that scene being cut when my gf e-mailed me JUST to complain about it. I'm sorry, not even the chance of seeing Britney's breasts could get me to go see that movie. Hahaha If I had to take a guess? I?d say we?re all obsessed with her cause of the image she portrays vs. how she acts/dresses. She claims to be so innocent and virginal, but won?t hesitate to get up on stage in skintight leather. I think once everyone got to see her nude (or topless at least) her mystery would start to die down... :ponder:

Of course... to be COMPLETELY honest... I wouldn't mind seeing her topless... I just wouldn't go to the movie to see it. h:Dahaha :D :D

maybe your gf is bisexual:lick: use it to your advantage hehe

maybe your gf is bisexual use it to your advantage hehe

Actually she is... very much so. And you know... in some ways it can be a bad thing... HAHAHAHA :p

ha my dream 2 girls at once hehe
You know... if I had a dollar for everytime I heard that in response to someone finding out that my gf was bi I think I could go on a nice expensive vacation.. hahahaha :D

Originally posted by Phinal Phantasm

You know... if I had a dollar for everytime I heard that in response to someone finding out that my gf was bi I think I could go on a nice expensive vacation.. hahahaha :D

and??????????

and??????????
And what? hahaha If you're wanting to know if *I* have ever been with 2 girls at the same time... no, I haven't. haha And no, that wasn't the reason I started dating her... I've known her for 7 years... and only knew she was bi for 3 of those. Did that answer your question? hahaha :D