New Concept Video

Some of you might have already heard and seen the new video, but if you have the following is where you can find it:

Longhorn helps you deliver "shop-floor to top-floor" automation in manufacturing. Tighter markets and cost pressures have forced manufacturers to shorten all aspects of the product lifecycle, including the time that it takes to deploy new manufacturing processes to the factory floor. Longhorn's new communication infrastructure, code-named "Indigo," combines the speed and interoperability necessary to achieve the levels of integration and agility required by today's manufacturing enterprise.

320x240

640x480

For other Concept Videos, go to http://msdn.microsoft.com/longhorn/productinfo/conceptvid/

---

I think this video is one of the best! The way all of the new pillars work together is awesome and Indigo is going to rock!

I dont think that people are allowed to link to content such as video and pictures off of other's sites.

STV

oh please

mcirosoft is a private company, they want people ot dl hteir movie, not go on their site. they dont have ads and they would not benefit from you going on their site. get it?

Yeh I'm being picky here, and I won't labor it, but the thread title would be better suited as "Codename "Longhorn" manufacturing concept video" or something similar. "New" just doesn't belong here, it's old.

Damn by "New" I thought you meant "New", I was mistaken :(

Then again, I also said in my first post: "Some of you might have already heard and seen the new video"! So :p

• 2 weeks later...
ok, problem solved. I seriously didnt mean for this to happen.

sorry if i caused any trouble

STV

It's cool. I don't mind others telling me if I've done something wrong.