Longhorn Systray Clock

Are there gonna be updates?

Only updates will be bug fixes. I won't work on any new features this month.

Just too busy with other things this month. :(

Excellent program, keep up the good work. (Y)

There is no control panel option for me?? why is this?!

Try and uninstall/reinstall - I didn't get a control panel the first time around either.

Worth a try... :)

Thanx for reporting that "auto-hide" bug kylan. That is a big bug, which will be fixed when I have some free time.

As for Control Panel...do you have it set to Category View? If so, LClock should be under "Date, Time, Language, and Regional Options". If you don't see it there...then there is a bug with the installer. :(

For people that are asking when the next release will be. It would be more useful if you report bugs to me. Thanx.

The only problems I'm having with it are:

1. After changing a theme in windowblinds the background of the clock turns black.

2. Same problem as kylan with the auto hide.

One sugestion though it's a bit of a pain to have to go into the control panel to restart the clock after the background turns black.

Is there an easier way to do this.

• 2 weeks later...
here u go,

Segoe UI Font

Segoe UI Bold Font

Copy to C:\Windows\Fonts

btw i prefer hooge 05_53?:pp

and one more thing , thanx a lot for this RCube!?:cool:l:

Nice font! Although, it doesn't look like that's the right font. I'll stick with Franklin Gothic Medium.

* Auto-hide bug here too. Also, don't forget about the horizontal offset for AM/PM!

Edited by Jstphish

yea im having issues with the autohide thing too, its so annoying, but other than that, this prog is so cool, thanks for making it, lol. hope u can get that bug fixed soon so i can use it on a regular basis...

yea im having issues with the autohide thing too, its so annoying, but other than that, this prog is so cool, thanks for making it, lol. hope u can get that bug fixed soon so i can use it on a regular basis...

A work around for autohide:

1. don't use "Auto Start" and do not start LClock from the control panel.

2. start LClock from the start menu.

It should work...but I haven't tested it much.

Anyways, autohide is driving me nuts. And I haven't had much time to work on it. :crazy:

right now i am doing number 1, and it works fine, but i really miss my auto hide. number 2 doesnt work that well for me :( well good luck and dont give up cause this prog is so cool, doesnt use anyh memory and it makes myu clock look really cool :D

The only problems I'm having with it are:

1. After changing a theme in windowblinds the background of the clock turns black.

2. Same problem as kylan with the auto hide.

One sugestion though it's a bit of a pain to have to go into the control panel to restart the clock after the background turns black.

Im having this problem with visual styles too ..

the clock doesnt seem to redraw its background properly

it also sometimes doesnt refresh the text shaddow properly after a visual style change ..

if its an easy fix go for it, otherwise it doesnt bother me much ;)

Right click on the taskbar and unlock/lock the taskbar position. This is the easiest workaround so far that I can see...

Would be nice to be able to put the day like : MO/TU/WE .... instead of the AM/PM .

Excellent app otherwise :D

Would be nice to be able to put the day like : MO/TU/WE ....  instead of the AM/PM .

Great Idea. That'd be really kool/cool (howeva you want to spell it) :cool: