Longhorn Systray Clock

I got an Error starting it :unsure:

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8499/LClock.png

Do you have ObjectBar installed? I had the same problem after I installed it.

It might not just be ObjectBar that will break it. It might be some file that Stardock uses that messes it up. So in that case, do you have anything installed from Stardock?

Do you have ObjectBar installed? I had the same problem after I installed it.

It might not just be ObjectBar that will break it. It might be some file that Stardock uses that messes it up. So in that case, do you have anything installed from Stardock?

Yes I got OB installed also i got WB and IP.

Yes I got OB installed  also i got WB and IP.

I'm not making any promises, but that might be the problem. I'm not sure about the other ones though.

If you don't use it, you might wanna save all your themes and try uninstalling it, but like I said, I could be wrong. :/ Might wanna see if someone else has OB and LClock.

I don't know. It's up to you. :(

Oh yeah. Make sure to restart after if you do ininstall it. Then try LClock.

I also got the same message today for the first time.

I was playing with WB and OB last night, so that might be what happened. I'll try uninstalling and let you know.

I don't have a single Stardock product on my machine and it has that error.

// Lou

What I ws meaning in all of that is that I think OB (maybe the other Startdck Products too) modify some setting or dll or something that cuases it to not work. I might be wrong completely. I just remember installling it (OB) and restarting and it not working (LClock) then uninstalling it since that was the only thing I could have done to screw it up.

I restarted and it worked. It might not work for you, but it worked for me. So.... it might not just be OB or Stardock products that change something and it doesn't work. If we knew what all files and everything LClock uses and all the system resources that have to work, then we might be able to find out.

Error 3 means LClock cannot find the default windows tray clock. So most likely your taskbar has been modified or replaced by some other program.

Error 3 means LClock cannot find the default windows tray clock. So most likely your taskbar has been modified or replaced by some other program.

Such as Object bar :D

Great, nifty program. Thanks. :D. Works great on my computer, even with the longhorn slate theme on. I like it. I can't believe I missed this. :o

Excellent, downloading now. w000t :)

The autohide now works which is good.

The only problem I have with the program now is when appliying a new windowblinds theme the clock background turns black and I have to unlock and re-lock the taskbar to make it return to normal.

Oh well one minor problem is ok to live with for such an excellent program (Y)

Edited by unabated_shaggie

Update? What update??? *scrolling* *scrolling* Aaaah... that update! :p

Thanks RCube, using this app since 2 months or so... excellent!