Post your best in-game screenshot.

Reason for this Thread, I'm thinking about getting a new graphics card

Post the Card your using aswell.

Video Card: Radeon 9000 (64meg)

those to lines are from someone comming on msn (was waiting for someone)

post-78-1082159783.jpg

im not gonna post the SS cause i dont got one, bt with my 9600Pro and the Cat 4.4s i get a wallhack in CS when someone signs on :laugh:

Why do you want screenshots exactly? They won't show you how good a graphics card is necessarily (other than shader effects) because most any fair graphics card could play a game at top graphics detail, only it would run like a slideshow. You need FPS and such information in relation to a certain game that you like to play... Tom's Hardware has several benchmarks, you might like to check that out. I'd reccommend a 9600 pro, btw, or wait until the Geforce 6800 and other new cards come out, and buy a 9800 pro or xt with their inevitable (hopefully fast) price drop. I'm likely going to wait to watch for such a drop since the next game I want (T:V) won't be out for a while yet.

OMFG!! I played that game on my uncles computer which is an amazing computer hes got the steerin wheels and peddels and everything but it didint look nearly that good! your screenshot even has like the goin real fast effects..

what card is that

128 FPS IN HALF LIFE 2? god damn! I'm getting that as we speak actully wonder if my system can handle it.

all post a screenshot when im done :whistle:

good looks on farcry im almost done downloading that aswell

:p, the demos was horribly unoptimized, If I had the full itd be looking alot better, as AF and AA wasnt supported correctly, therefore image quality is actually looking quite poor compared as to if I had the final version.

haha, door :p

post-78-1082167687.jpg

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell :D

Last one, maybe I'll get some more later :-/..

Anyways, there is only the anon leaked version - but dont discuss about downloading it/acquiring it here as its illegal and not permitted on neowin ;).

Good luck on getting your next card, I reccomendo the 9800 Pro, just a step ahead of mine, and about as much as I got mine for, nowadays the 9700Pro is hard to find anyways :).

post-78-1082167947.jpg