Post your best in-game screenshot.

Its like a Doom game. You just aim and shoot. Really easy to play and the graphics look nice. That screenshot was taken from the last level with was crazy.

Nekrosoft, selecta and twizted.

I've just realised why my shots were so weird. I Play GTA VC with widescreen.

Thanks for the tip.

I'll post a couple of screen shots to see what they are like on a normal screen :blush:

what's pain killer like?

Has it a storyline and plot?

Or it is more of a "Serious Sam" affair?

Does it have mutants in it? or lasers?

what's pain killer like?
horror like FPS, blood, gore, monsters, zombies, tombs, graveyard, etc etc. it's a repetitive game which i got bored of by the third level, it's way too boring. enter room, kill 20 monsters, leave, follow your pointer to next room, repeat x 100. graphics are sweet though, especially on a 1600x1200 resolution with details maxed out <brag> :D.
Has it a storyline and plot?

yeah, though it's really crap and weak. by the time you finish the game you would have probably forgot about it anyway. you're some guy who gets killed in a car accident and you get sent to Purgatory. God (not sure if that's him) requires you to kill the devil's four generals and then you get reunited with your wife. there's a short movie in the beginning which explains it.

Does it have mutants in it? or lasers?

well there are mummies and monsters. no lasers though. my favourite weapon is the rotating blade. hold your mouse button and charge at monsters :shifty:

Thanks Jason.

I will probably get a cheap one off ebay if possible, or get it from a shop with a Money back scheme. I like the look of it.

Manhunt.... LOL. I was bored on the first level, it plays like a console game. And has the auto aim, tracking cross hair thing. Didn't like it.

Cheers.

:) ATI Radeon 9000 128mb

Grand Theft Auto Vice City: Multi Theft Auto 0.3r2

ps. I am the guy chainsawing, I just changed view :D

post-78-1087098463.jpg

• 2 weeks later...