STOP SPAM ... this is what I use ...

"Mailwasher" lets me view my emails before I download anything. It lets me bounce and add to my spam auto delete any emails that I choose.

I have found this excellent. My preferred method is to take a baseball bat to those spam b@stards but there may be a law against that sort of thing - can you believe that ! :p

Anyway, if this helps you then good. Please share your ideas about combating spam.

"Mailwasher" has an annoying self promoting scrolling ad, but besides that I've found it to be great.

http://www.mailwasher.net/

Originally posted by mtgriffith

You can read an add while blocking other adds! :D

LOL :lick:

laterz ;)

Try PocoMail www.pocomail.com . Its a really good mail program I use it instead of Outlook/Outlook Express. It has all the regular mail features plus cool features like "View Mail on Server" and junk mail filters. Just try it for a week. Oh yeah It even supports bounce and scripts and its skinable.

-bigdave

Originally posted by bigdave

Try PocoMail www.pocomail.com . Its a really good mail program I use it instead of Outlook/Outlook Express. It has all the regular mail features plus cool features like "View Mail on Server" and junk mail filters. Just try it for a week. Oh yeah It even supports bounce and scripts and its skinable.

-bigdave

yeah.. i like pocomail.. too bad it isnt free.

You can find a vaild registration for it if you look hard enough:bandit: ....they are smart in restricting their skins and support to legally registered users but its pretty easy to configure and make skins for.

Originally posted by bigdave

You can find a vaild registration for it if you look hard enough:bandit: ....they are smart in restricting their skins and support to legally registered users but its pretty easy to configure and make skins for.

i cant be bothered to look hard enough :D