the s**t list

America Onhold/Time Warner...and you think M$ is bad? how is it that AOL/TW isn't violating any antitrust laws and M$ is?

RIAA

corporate computer systems (thanks, deron dantzler for that one)

Department of Motor Vehicles...screw them, i try to do as much of my business with AAA instead

Wells Fargo...damn bank charges you for everything you do with them, they charge you to open the bank doors, to breathe the same air as them. damn money grubbing bastages!

oh yeah, one more thing. any company that interrupts dinner, your favorite game on tv, your favorite computer game, or that just plain interrupts your life to call you on the phone and get you to change your long distance telephone service!!!!

aaaarrRRRRGGGGGgggghhhhh!!!!

telemarketers in general suck, but damn!!!!!!

Originally posted by dARKSTAr

America Onhold/Time Warner...and you think M$ is bad? how is it that AOL/TW isn't violating any antitrust laws and M$ is?

because we are not forcing you to put AOL on your computer. we give people the choice of what they want to use, we dont stuff it down your throat.

AOL (america off-line, cause I am tired of those dam cd's and commercials)

RIAA (needs to be shot)

Nickelodeon/Viacom (cancelling Invader Zim)

US Government (cause 1/4 my pay check goes to them to protect bush from choking on pretzels again)

Originally posted by Toxikk

because we are not forcing you to put AOL on your computer. we give people the choice of what they want to use, we dont stuff it down your throat.

do you have any idea how many pies aol/tw has their fingers in? to me, they are a much greater danger than m$.

A great new book (you remember books right? paper with printed ideas on them?) called "The Future of Ideas" by Lawrence Lessig talks about some of the people on our s**t list and is worth a read. For a inkling of where Lessig goes in his book, check out

http://www.charlierose.com/archive.shtm

It has Charlie Rose' audio interview on January 4, 2002 with Lessig.

AOL (But I do like Netscape, Nullsoft, Spinner, and Mirabilis)

Microsoft (Because they are a monopoly and their programs are crap)

RIAA

Compaq

Packard-Bell (The worst PC's available)

Microsoft (Because they are a monopoly and their programs are crap)

So you're saying ie6, office, directx, messenger, all games, etc. etc. etc. are crap.

i cant stop thinking about this song..

"your at the top your at the top of my $h1t list, your at the top your at the top of my $h1t list, and ya cant geeeeet off"

Originally posted by Goalie_CA

AOL and all that it has bought out (except nullsoft though they're starting to suck. Winamp3 taking too long but NSIS is cool!)

very true... after they were bought hey started coding wa3... its been ages since the first beta was released... and beta 3(about 10 months later) doesnt seem to be much of a breakthrough

fjv

Originally posted by Goalie_CA

So you're saying ie6, office, directx, messenger, all games, etc. etc. etc. are crap.

Not all games are made by Microsoft! :D