Breaking Star Wars News: Attack The X-files!!!!

OMG!!! WOOHOO!!!!!

THIS IS SO F***ING AWESOME!!!!!

THE FINAL & THE BEST "STAR WARS - ATTACK OF THE CLONES" TRAILER WILL PREMIERE NEXT SUNDAY... BEFORE A X-FILES PART 2 MYTHOLOGY... YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

AS BOTH A X-FILES & STAR WARS FAN, YOU CAN SEE I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!

Ahem... sorry for the yelling, I am just so excited.

165956__star_l.jpg

Goto www.ew.com to see for your self!!!

Please Pass this awesome news on!

Man, the X-files used to be the best show on Television... now it sucks. Since Chris Carter tried to drag the TV series out as long as possible, we won't get to see a second movie. Wouldn't you rather see a 2nd movie with both GA and DD than an extra season that is painfully stretched out as long as possible without DD? I'm glad DD didn't take crap from them...

No offense to GA, but the only reason I'm gonna be watching these final episodes is to be prepared to watch the final 2 episodes with DD :p.

Jason

If you want the official link to the news here it is straight from StarWars.com:http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/news/20...ws20020228.html By the way I'm a fan as well, I hope that Lucas Fixes the many mistakes he made in Episode I... also I can't wait to see Boba Fett in this one... I'll be *SO* disapointed if they do anything stupid with his character...

• 2 weeks later...

I just want to remind you, that you'll be treated with a GREAT trailer tomorrow night on TV!!!

Episode II: Attack Of the Clones AIRS at about 8:59, Before the X-files comes on, and After "Malcolm in the middle"

Here is Real Description:

http://cgi.theforce.net/theforce/tfn.cgi?s...=14745&webTV=on

Check it OUT!

Beware of the potential Spoilers

Originally posted by JediXAngel

OMG!!! WOOHOO!!!!!

THIS IS SO F***ING AWESOME!!!!!

THE FINAL & THE BEST "STAR WARS - ATTACK OF THE CLONES" TRAILER WILL PREMIERE NEXT SUNDAY... BEFORE A X-FILES PART 2 MYTHOLOGY... YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

AS BOTH A X-FILES & STAR WARS FAN, YOU CAN SEE I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!

Ahem... sorry for the yelling, I am just so excited.

165956__star_l.jpg

Goto www.ew.com to see for your self!!!

Please Pass this awesome news on!

GET A LIFE:right:

ahh doesnt the xfiles just suck. I wish theyd end it and just explain everything. theyve butchered many years of a good series and have ended it horribly, leaving a tinted mark upon the xfiles.

Xfiles, tonight a fan I will be. Love commercials tonight I will. I forsee great things happening. A character named Jar Jar will die soon.

I'm playing Jedi mind tricks with y'all. I was writing in Yoda speak for a while there. This will be great. Can't wait for the release.

WOOT!

The trailer will be shown on FOX at:

• 8:59:17 PM ET on Sunday March 10th, 2002.

Found that info over on Aint It Cool News

Plus it appears from the many SW fan sites that the trailer will be made available at the same time as it is being broadcast on FOX.

So set your video recorders and browsers and let the fun begin.

And, KiLLa3D, nice post, from the Yodawars - StarWars:Episode II AOTC Gallery page (the image is to the very right hand side!).