EWWW that IS Britney Spears?!?

You guys are turned off because she smokes a little? Are you guys in middle school or something? Thats lame.

Most girl celebs look disgusting without makeup. And most girls in general look ugly with or without makeup. Except for Katie Holmes of course. She barely wears makeup. Shes a goddess. :) I always thought Britney is naturally hot too so even without makeup she is still like an 8/10.

Smoking is fun and makes you look cool. :yes: ;)

And acne can be taken care of. That is if you don't scratch it. Apparently they don't tell people who work at McDonalds that. 80% of people there have Acne. :D Actually they don't, they just scratch it so much it goes away and they have scars and potmarks instead. Ew.

if she continues smoking the cancer sticks, she will have a very short carear is music and her last resort will be xxx movies.... lol

You guys are turned off because she smokes a little?  Are you guys in middle school or something?  Thats lame.

Most girl celebs look disgusting without makeup.  And most girls in general look ugly with or without makeup.  Except for Katie Holmes of course.  She barely wears makeup.  Shes a goddess.  :)  I always thought Britney is naturally hot too so even without makeup she is still like an 8/10.

Smoking is fun and makes you look cool.  :yes:  ;)

And acne can be taken care of.  That is if you don't scratch it.  Apparently they don't tell people who work at McDonalds that.  80% of people there have Acne.  :D  Actually they don't, they just scratch it so much it goes away and they have scars and potmarks instead.  Ew.

That's the most STUPID thing i've ever read :angry:

grow up or kill yourself.

Edited by Apollo

Damn, guys, the girl is human. Acne? Big deal. Smoking? Big deal. No makeup? Big deal. She's not on stage. The hat? Okay, the hat sucks. Even super stars like to act normal once in a while.

You guys are turned off because she smokes a little? Are you guys in middle school or something? Thats lame.

Smoking is fun and makes you look cool. :yes: ;)

yeah who cares if she wants to kill her self sooner

if she continues smoking the cancer sticks, she will have a very short carear is music and her last resort will be xxx movies.... lol

Are you like 5 years old?

First of all she can't sing in the first place. Shes popular because she looks hot and can dance. Cigarettes curb girls' appetittes and prevent them from getting fat. So if anything its helping her career. If more people smoked in the US like they did in Europe most Americans wouldn't look so disgusting and Jabba-the-Hutt like. Why the f*ck do you think 99% of supermodels smoke?

My motto is drop that cheeseburger fatty and pick up a Marlboro Light!! :laugh: :D ;)

That's the most STUPID thing i've ever read :angry:

grow up or kill yourself.

Did I hit a nerve with you Apollo? Like I said Acne can be treated buddy! It's either that or you work at McDonalds. ;)