remember, there are no stupid questions, just stupid people

Originally posted by EmuZombie

that's ok..

remember, there are no stupid questions, just stupid people

... isn't that right, Mr. Hat? haha :cheeky:

Are you a Moron - YES or NO
Yes :disappoin

For example..

1) Downloaded 10MB of mp3 and I don't remember where I put it, couldn't find where it is, and I begin to recall a blur picture that I deleted it. GOD!

2) Some how, decided to station 3 by skytrain, but what did I do? I got off at station 2 and wonder "Hmm.. this place looks weird.. it doesn't look anything like station 3 that i remember.. odd.."

3) Meant to say "Vandalize", but said "Violence" instead and it took me 3 DAYS to realized that I said it incorrectly.. DAMNIT!"

4) Know completely anything that concerns math.

5) etc etc etc etc...

:knocked:

hehe, thats funny stuff configure, at least you're open about it and willing to share :D

Originally posted by configure

Yes :disappoin

For example..

1) Downloaded 10MB of mp3 and I don't remember where I put it, couldn't find where it is, and I begin to recall a blur picture that I deleted it. GOD!

2) Some how, decided to station 3 by skytrain, but what did I do? I got off at station 2 and wonder "Hmm.. this place looks weird.. it doesn't look anything like station 3 that i remember.. odd.."

3) Meant to say "Vandalize", but said "Violence" instead and it took me 3 DAYS to realized that I said it incorrectly.. DAMNIT!"

4) Know completely anything that concerns math.

5) etc etc etc etc...

:knocked:

I think I am but only sometimes... (when I try to do something:P)

Once it took me 15 minutes to figure out what is wrong in database query UPDATE xxx SET update = 'xxxx' or why a script, in which I forgot to put echo $text; at the end, doesn't show the text generated before :D :D :D

No comment...:p

Hey, no one said being a moron is anyones fault. When you're a moron, you're a moron, and there's nothing you can do about it. Except maybe gather together with other morons and gang up on the *smart people*... :lick:

This one time [... at band camp] I just finished installing a new motherboard but the damn thing wouldnt post ... so I ripped it all apart and went thru it all again .... real slowly this time. Same result. I was stumped [and freaked] when an hour later my roomate comes home ..... and points to the power cord that was in the wall [where I was looking] but NOT in the back of the box. Stupid.

But why I win .....

The same thing happend a week later when I was installing a friends new motherboard. :cheeky:

"everyone makes mistakes ... but morons repeat them"

When you're a moron, you're a moron...

Hey right on Stimpy, you spelled "you're" right, unlike over 50% of people out there :lick:

Doesn't seem like yer that much of a moron or eeeediot.

Morons can know things.

Being a moron does not mean a lack of knowledge about stuff like *contractions*. You can be well edjukaytid and still be a moron. Now there are certainly many, many stupid morons out there, but there are just as many with some sense, and maybe a little brains as well -- as the posts in this thread should demonstrate. Morons can be scientists and Webmasters and designers and short-order cooks and software programmers and traffic cops and ship captains and captains of industry and your mother. We're morons, not half-wits.

Here's a simple test you can perform to find out if a moron is a stupid one or not: Tell them they're a moron. A regular, un-idiotic moron will agree, and may even be glad you got it out in the open. A stupid moron will probably hit you in the mouth.

Being a (non-stupid, considerate) moron is often like being an idiot-savant, except morons don't usually stand out in crowds. And morons only shop at K-Mart under duress. :ditsy: