who thinks people need to stop making stupid threads

30 members have voted

1. 1. who thinks people need to stop making stupid threads

• yup
    • nope
    • what?

dude, what are you talking about? timan has been a quality member of these forums for as long as i can remember. he is helpful. you on the other hand have been a few weeks, and have posted nothing but crap.

Originally posted by mOOzilla

yeah that would be nice, then i can ignore flamers like Tinman here.

Originally posted by mOOzilla

I havnt posted any new threads. all i see now is threats not threads. Tinman is postin flamewar threads. So that kind of thread is ok is it? Good example setting there. People like you keeping replying to those threads also makes you keep them active.

No "threats" have been made against you and certainly not from me. Suggestion, look up this word in your dicitionary.

I did not say this kind of thread is ok. But people are angry... and they do have a right to express that anger. People are angry at posters like you who are flooding the boards with junk. People have a right to be mad. That kind of crap is not tolerated here and you know it. And leave Timan out of this. He is one of the more productive posters here which is a hell of alot more than i can say about you....:right:

Yeah his flame thread was pure quality. *bows down*. Actually i have posted useful stuff. But you didnt even bother to look cuz your head was up your butt?