Logitech DiNovo

I would place that center speaker right underneath that monitor...

Have the drivers gotten any better for that set?  I had that set for 2 days and sold it cause the drivers sucked... not worth the 200

I share the 680's with my Widescreen TV and DVD player etc just out of shot, so that's the most centralised spot for both setups. The drivers have been flawless for me so far, there's not been a thing go wrong.

Well the problems only occur when the logitec software is running :(

1) the scroll wheel doesn't work (to open links in new tabs)

2) the go button on the keyboard doesn't work

3) the back/forward buttons on the mouse don't work

if u find a fix for it plz let me know ;)

thnx

P.S.

I have no problems with IE  :wacko:

I set the middle button to "Middle Button" and that opens tabs in Firefox, I don't use back and forward on the mouse, I have them custom assigned to other stuff (namely double click and Ctrl + W).

Daz,

Where did you get your desk from mate? I'm after a few new desks for the home office and it would be nice to find out as we have a very similar setup.

P.S. Lose the net curtains mate, good grief ;)

Net curtains are almost gone ;) that's next on my list, gotta get some blinds fitted. Then it's time to see what else I can put on my shopping list :woot:

I've actually used the media pad :D I was watching a couple of movies on my TV from my PC and had the media pad with me, when people came online and messaged me or I got an email I could read it there and be the ultimate lazy git and decide whether or not to make the massive 4 ft trek to my desk :rofl:

DiNovo13.jpg

Email notifications, Messenger info (it tells you when someone signs in and when tey type a message), ID3 info, so when you're playing songs of movies it displays track information and has a seek bar showing you the progress. It has a calculator function so it's a kinda flash, overpriced bluetooth calculator :D Cool thing is when you do sums and crap on it it copies the result to the clipboard in windows so you can quickly work something out and paste it right in. And of course theres's the media controls such as next, previous, stop, play/pause, volume up and down and mute. It also has basic navigation by selecting the NAV key, you have your regular up, down, left and right; but you also have additional functions, back and forward for internet browsing (works flawless in Firefox), Start button, Open and Close. So there's quite a bit this little Media Pad can do.

I dunno, I've only got Windows Messenger 4.7 installed. Apparently it's supports:

# Outlook? Express

# Outlook? 2000, XP, 2003

# Windows? Messenger 4.7

# MSN? Instant Messenger (5.0, 6.0)

# Windows? Media Player 9

# Windows? Media Center 2002, 2004

# Logitech? Media Desktop

I dunno, I've only got Windows Messenger 4.7 installed. Apparently it's supports:

# Outlook? Express

# Outlook? 2000, XP, 2003

# Windows? Messenger 4.7

# MSN? Instant Messenger (5.0, 6.0)

# Windows? Media Player 9

# Windows? Media Center 2002, 2004

# Logitech? Media Desktop

no w:cry: :cry: ?

that media pad must be the best thing ever created...i wonder if theyll support foobar or thunderbird by any chance

don't count on it... it's logitech -> ****ty drivers :(

dude, you just paid $400 FOR A MOUSE AND KEYBOARD....ur crazy...

Uhhh ?147 = $260

That's far less crazy:whistle::

And what's the problems with Logitech Drivers? I've been using their Mouseware software for over a year with my MX700, not a problem.

Dazzla, how does that Bluetooth hub connects to your PC? does it have some special stuff in you PC to connect to, or is it one of those USB to Bluetooth adapters?

Thanx!

The Bluetooth hub is the base station, when you install the DiNovo software (setpoint) it automatically installs the BT hub for you, creating a "My Bluetooth places" section in My Computer. I'll be better equipped to review that section when I get my Bluetooth phone (when Nokia get off their lazy ass and release it :| ).

sry, no Daz, that's not what I ment, you see that base station on your full desk shot, where you can put your mouse to charge? there is a wire from it runnint to your PC, where does it plug?

Wow awesome config! You must be rich...

dL

No, he must have a job, and not have University tuition that outweights his income (like me) I make ~$500 less than Uni asks.... :angry:

sry, no Daz, that's not what I ment, you see that base station on your full desk shot, where you can put your mouse to charge? there is a wire from it runnint to your PC, where does it plug?

The base station plugs into the keyboard port and the USB port. That's it. It then acts as the hub.

As for tuition fees, I've still got my student loan to pay off ;) gotta get my priorities right :D