Logitech DiNovo

It seems identical, i.e. flawless. I've not had a problem with it, I've not gamed with it yet, that's on my ToDo list :D but it's insanely accurate in stuff like PS.

One thing i don't like on the KB is the size of the keys. Shift, enter and backspace are too small.

I don't use the pad much...i wanted a small keyboard, but i would have liked some bigger Shift, enter and backspace keys ;)

The thing that's alien to me is the Delete layout, I've been used to using the MS keyboard layout which is abnormal. The logitech layout seems more logical, it'll just take me getting used to it. As for the smaller keys, none of the effet me apart from the backspace key, I've found myself hitting = a few times so far :D The shift and enter feel fine though.

can you use the media pad for games and just set the numbers as "wasd" it would save some desk space for me since i need most of it for the mouse to play.

It's a Coolermaster 111C, unfortunately Coolermaster discontinued the majority of their range :angry: I went through hell to get this case :|

http://www.hardcoreware.net/reviews/review-151-1.htm

http://www.hexus.net/content/reviews/revie...2hpc3Rvcnk9LTI=

Then the ATC design team left Coolermaster :| They've got their own case company now. The difference with my case being that it's had all the fans replaced with Ys Tech silent fans and there's Akasa sound proofing inside :D I've also got 2 side panels, windowed and without window. All the former ATC design team left and created:

http://www.silverstonetek.com/

What are you doing with 2 extra MX700s??? I have one myself and am reluctant to part with it (was either a birthday or christmas gift from my daddy). But I can dump this decent logitech keyboard in a second for laptop-type keys.

How are those Logitech speakers doing for you? I have a cheap midiland 4.1 setup and want to cut down on the wireage and fugliness esp. with college life coming up in a few months.

And what model is that CoolerMaster case of yours? Does it work well as far as insulation and keeping the fan noise to minimum? I'm shopping around for one so any suggestions would be nice. Thanks.

I had a MS Bluetooth and I thought the same caos I'm getting a 6230 but the battries eating away is a bitch so I decided to sell and just buy a bluetooth dondle and wired keyboard/mouse

Hows the battery life on that and how many battries does it use?

4 AA for the keyboard, 2 AA for the Media pad, 2 AA rechargable for the mouse. I've got a friend who's had it for about 4 months and the batteries are still going on the keyboard and media pad.

The speakers are quality so far, I've not had any problems with them and they've impressed me hell of a lot. Perhaps a review in the future :D

The case I spoke about a few posts above, it's dead silent thanks to the sound proofing, low RPM silent fans and Cool 'n' Quiet on the AMD64.

if it's not to expensive... I'm gona get one... I need a bluetooth for my desktop....... and a new keyboard....... get some proper nice logitec speekers also :)

Thought I'd answer a few questions on this seeing as I've had the keyboard for a few months now. Battery life is fantastic, 4 months and batteries on keyboard and media pad are still showing up as full.

I've not noticed any difference between the MX900 and a corded mouse for gaming, perfect for everything I've used, can't compare it to the MX700 however seeing as I've never tried it, but I don't see how it could improve over perfect.

In regard to the connection problems, I had problems when the microsoft bluetooth support patch was installed, I can't recall the patch number though, sorry. The logitech drivers worked perfectly though, never had a connection problem since I removed the MS patch.

I reckon you could use the media pad to reconfigure the control keys for games, haven't tried it but I wouldn't think there would be a problem.

Thought I'd answer a few questions on this seeing as I've had the keyboard for a few months now. Battery life is fantastic, 4 months and batteries on keyboard and media pad are still showing up as full.

I've not noticed any difference between the MX900 and a corded mouse for gaming, perfect for everything I've used, can't compare it to the MX700 however seeing as I've never tried it, but I don't see how it could improve over perfect.

In regard to the connection problems, I had problems when the microsoft bluetooth support patch was installed, I can't recall the patch number though, sorry. The logitech drivers worked perfectly though, never had a connection problem since I removed the MS patch.

I reckon you could use the media pad to reconfigure the control keys for games, haven't tried it but I wouldn't think there would be a problem.

Those of you that sometimes forget to cradle the mouse for re-charge may want to change the stock 1800mAh batteries with 2400mAh.

I've had this setup the day it became available and its awesome. Connections problems are due to the fact that people fail nto use the supplied software.

I was thinking about getting a bluetooth keyboard and mouse...does anyone know if you still need to use the little USB bluetooth module if you have built-in bluetooth? I'm guessing no but i thought i'd ask...

I just found out that I get 40% off on all merchandise the company i work for deals in and that list includes logitech! So I totally might get a set!

I just found out that I get 40% off on all merchandise the company i work for deals in and that list includes logitech!

was it absolutley neccessory to mention THAT :angry: :cry:

I've got a MX 700 for about 2 years now, it's a great mouse. But in time the batteries get a bit exhausted, the lifetime of them is only a half day now. :( I really need to replace them...

I was thinking about getting a bluetooth keyboard and mouse...does anyone know if you still need to use the little USB bluetooth module if you have built-in bluetooth? I'm guessing no but i thought i'd ask...

You won't have to use it but, the USB module is also the mouse charger, so you're going to need it anyway.

i have one too. 5 months battery on keyboard still full. mediapad hardly used batteries are dead. bloody screen not being able to be disabled but oh well.

much easier than typing on a laptop even though the keys are the same style.