Screenshots of you 0wning...

My best round in a game of counterstrike. Got 9 kills from a team of 12 and by the end it was only me and one other guy on my team so I'm not sure what the rest of my team was doing to only get 3 kills but yeah.

post-71002-1212314451_thumb.jpg

one of the few of my better games that i actually bothered to SS. (I say few because i'm so inconsistent anymore.)

My ping was really 88 btw. Dunno why ut does that.

post-48921-1195095888_thumb.jpg

Wait, blackhearted that is you!?!?

I play at KHz and see you all the time. I am PricklyPoo (obviously) but usually play under aliases haha.

Wait, blackhearted that is you!?!?

I play at KHz and see you all the time. I am PricklyPoo (obviously) but usually play under aliases haha.

Yep. That indeed would be me. And yea, i'm at khz alot. Not because i overly enjoy the 88 ping though, lol, mostly cause 2k4's list of decent american servers is dwindling. I remember seeing you a few times. What do you alias as?

Yep. That indeed would be me. And yea, i'm at khz alot. Not because i overly enjoy the 88 ping though, lol, mostly cause 2k4's list of decent american servers is dwindling. I remember seeing you a few times. What do you alias as?

Now that is a secret. :shifty:

If I see you I will tell you it is me though. :p

But ya, the server list is getting much smaller, hard to find places to play these days. Even harder to find people to play with. :/

• 4 months later...