Screenshots of you 0wning...

Of course I didn't only play medic:

ScreenShot024copy.jpg

ScreenShot027copy.jpg

ScreenShot059copy.jpg

ScreenShot041copy.jpg

Our clan vs the community who play on our server, was fun :p (We normally lose due to there being too many drunks and stoners on our team)

ScreenShot031.jpg

This was slightly ridiculous ^^

ScreenShot011.jpg

Nice match :D (It was fair teams just the other 2 left at the end :p)

ScreenShotcopy.jpg

Sorry for the spam everyone...

Edited by Minimoose

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Yep... 8D

I don't think i've seen quake 3 look any worse than you have somehow made it look. How do you actually play like that?

I don't think i've seen quake 3 look any worse than you have somehow made it look. How do you actually play like that?

Judging by his model color, i'm assuming he has dumbed down the settings so it is easier to see people against the actual game background and surroundings. It doesn't look pretty, but odds are you'll be dead before you realize he just entered the room.

That WoW screen looks so cluttered ! A million icons on the bottom of the screen, two other millions on the right, minimap on top with its buttens, a few more icons top-right, some control top-right with health bar and 12 more icons below, char box, party info... not counting all the random text being drawn on the screen... how can you manage all that information at the same time ?

That WoW screen looks so cluttered ! A million icons on the bottom of the screen, two other millions on the right, minimap on top with its buttens, a few more icons top-right, some control top-right with health bar and 12 more icons below, char box, party info... not counting all the random text being drawn on the screen... how can you manage all that information at the same time ?

It looks a lot more difficult then it is. When you first start the game a lot of stuff is not presented to you so as you play it more you are introduced to new things gradually. Also you ignore a lot of stuff and concentrate on only the things that are important in the given situation.

he doesn't need to look on the buttons, probally most are keybound, remembering them is easy , you get em gradually, get used to it.

he has mods yelling him if his in a raid for example prolly, if the boss AOE's it says BOSS IS BLA BLA or something

quite easy, just timing.

When you eat, sleep and breathe WoW then it becomes second nature I am sure. Just seeing that is yet another reason why I never wasted my time on it.

Judging by his model color, i'm assuming he has dumbed down the settings so it is easier to see people against the actual game background and surroundings. It doesn't look pretty, but odds are you'll be dead before you realize he just entered the room.

Something like that, it makes it way easier to contrast out enemies etc and are more pleasant for the eyes ie:

screen.png

Something like that, it makes it way easier to contrast out enemies etc and are more pleasant for the eyes ie:

I guess a see what you mean by making enemies easier to spot and all. Personally though, i'd much rather it be done like in ut, where a small mod(or a small part of a whole mod) is used to make the models stand out however you'd like them to(note the arrows are from spectating). Not only does it save one from the (quite frankly) awful flat shaded look of 1994, but it's also more fair to those of all skill levels.