Screenshots of you 0wning...

Whoops, my fault -- I never saw that you quoted me!

There's a "port" to UT2K4 in the works by a modding team. This is not Legend, but a few former Legend employees may eventually be involved. I'm was playing the XMP for Unreal II in that screenshot :) It's my favorite online game ever (yes, that's a lot of online games that I've played). Look at me owning the Legend dudes! :laugh:

:)

okay very cool thanks for the response!!! and no problem it is easy for things to get lost since this is a post about screenshots so i completely understand! i am looking forward to playing XMP since i never have and i have really heard nothing but good things about it, so hopefully the "port" is as good as the original version... and you definitely were owning the legend dudes (Y) my hats off to you!

and to DjmUK, just curious how did you get your name in color????

Coloured names in UT2004 is all the talk on Atari/Epic's forum. Just DON'T post a new thread over there about it because you'll have hundreds of sarcastic replied (eg, "Never knew about this", "No Way, How?") and so forth...and a lot of spamming replies.

Just go to this URL and it'll start you off (with the colour codes):

http://fraghouse.beyondunreal.com/colours.html

There are new tools out there that will generate the code for you once you type in your name. Make sure you read the replies too (on the following Atari/Epic link), because of the 20-char limit (so, a 4 lettered name with 4 colours would work great, any higher and you'll cause a whole mess of problems). Here's the Atari/Epic forum of users with patch problems and coloured names:

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/forum...php?forumid=214

Coloured names in UT2004 is all the talk on Atari/Epic's forum. Just DON'T post a new thread over there about it because you'll have hundreds of sarcastic replied (eg, "Never knew about this", "No Way, How?") and so forth...and a lot of spamming replies.

Just go to this URL and it'll start you off (with the colour codes):

http://fraghouse.beyondunreal.com/colours.html

There are new tools out there that will generate the code for you once you type in your name. Make sure you read the replies too (on the following Atari/Epic link), because of the 20-char limit (so, a 4 lettered name with 4 colours would work great, any higher and you'll cause a whole mess of problems). Here's the Atari/Epic forum of users with patch problems and coloured names:

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/forum...php?forumid=214

very cool thanks for that info my friend (Y) im going to check it out in full detail right now... and no posting on their forums ;)

Assualt Mode UT2K4. And although I dont know if I consider these numbers owning, but I was on top of everyone else and I did a good amount of the objectives too (Y)

dude, you owned bots :woot:

Quake 3 Arena.

Mod > Rocket Arena 3

Got bored so took a shot during game play about 5 minutes ago, and yes I leave my frames capped :p .

post-78-1084923966.jpg

heres a pic of a bombing run match i played today in ut2k3(yes i said 2k3), i know your wondering why im still playing it. well i like BR without the Translocator and 2k4 has no no-trans servers soo im stuck in 2k3 till 2k4 gets some...

anyway heres the pic. we were getting beaten early on then we caught up. the 0 guy kept leaving and rejoining and i think one blue left right after the match ended

and yes color names also worked in 2k3.

post-78-1084931970.jpg

oh so all the people that cheat on unreal 2k4 frequent neowin. i knew it!

Cheating..? :blink:

Where did you get that from? just because somone has really good frag scores, doesn't mean they cheat - maybe they've practised a little :rolleyes:

i would post a pictar of me killing 4 people at once with a Redeemer, though i lost it.

Bah, you're all rookies :p

17 Kills:2 Deaths

23 Kills:4 Deaths

26 Kills:10 Deaths

I managed to snipe a guy driving a jeep on wake island from half way across the map :D

Here

thats nothing in desert combat im managed to crouch on the wing of a helli over the air bace. from REALLY REALLY HIGH i just shot down once no scope nothing couldnt even see ground and get a head shot :happy: