3-IN-1 Review!

kudos to you my friend. wonderful review. but sadly, i already knew that thermalright was the best out there. :p jk. great review

i got 200GB. only 2 hdd's though .. one thing i can say: it's NOT good for overclocking.. voltages are always fluctuating on it:no:o:

but im still going to hold on to this until i get a new videocard:devil:l:

I'm sorry to say it then, but those Qtec power supplies are sh*t. I've just gone through 4 of them - before I discovered that the fault was due to the fact that these PSU's apparently didn't like large (200GB+) Maxtor Hard drives. They are - overall - as you noted, garbage for anything other than the most basic systems.

Just a word of advice to anyone thinking of getting one.

GJ

Very detailed review man. i'll be needing this :p

Question though. I'm using barton 2500+ Abit NF7 rev 2.0 mobo, and 512*1 DDR400. Using CQ5 fan right now, currently out of money :cry: . I heard that CQ5 is powerful enough for barton 2500+ to overclock to 3200+, but why does my computer hang when i overclocked? the temperature is around 55~60. Any clue?

Thanks

Nice review, I like my SP-94 too :p

hey Jaffa where can I get a fan holder like that one for your video card

those big black ones? those are from zalman.. check the link on the first page.. they come on a bracked.. very cheap.. cost about 9 euro's here. and the fans are really good!

@habtro: how are the voltages on your mobo? did you raise the cpu voltage a bit when overclocking?

nice review dude. I got the same combo (enermax 92mm w/ sp97) I probably should've gotten that zalman hs for my northbridge though :D

btw isn't you pc pretty loud with all those fans? :wacko:

oh and is that tictac bios any good, how stable is it? Im currently on the reversion 24 from abit