Cool way to earn some money!!!

I signed up for this and get quite allot of money (enough to cover my mobile bill!)

Check out this website, they pay people for receiving SMS's on their mobiles and pay the people who referred them a commission as well.

The network (called DynamicSMS) charges advertisers for sending

advertisements to their members. The examples on the website are that if you introduce 10 people who each introduce 10 people who each introduce 10 people, you can make ?426.70 per month - not bad for introducing 10 people.

If you introduce 30 people who introduce 20 people who introduce 10 people, you could be earning ?2,893.70 per month or ?40,724.70 per year !!!!

They also let you setup a lifestyle profile so that you receive ads best targeted to what you are interested in.

Click the following link or paste it into your browser

http://www.dynamicsms.com.au/intro.asp

>> Referrer code removed by Admin, don't try to become rich like this :-) <<

Ha, I'll stick with my real job. I don't want to have an ad banner program that takes up alot of my browsers' space(because the window is set to be always on top) running on my machine every minute that I'm on the internet. I hate looking at popup banners that don't interfere with my viewing space let alone a program that hogs 33% of my space. :dead:

i used to do all advantage back in the day, i refered alot of people and got credited $60 at the end of the month, but they never sent me the money, u bastids :dead:

ohh well, it was a rip off anyway haha

Originally posted by hurting101

Good thing it's not a banner program :p

Didn't care to look myself, all of those make money from this program crap is bogus. Most of them require that you look at an ad banner, so I was assuming this one was an ad banner prog too.

I'll stick with a real job. :)

I really dont want to keep this thread alive ... but I must voice my opinion.

Why is this thread not locked ??

Why is this thread not deleted ??

Why is this scum not banned ??

.... gimmi the can of gasoline ... I'll light em for ya !!! :evil: :evil:

/edit I mean no offense to the mods, just my opinion on action warranted.

whoa ease off that trigger finger postertoad:roll:

i used to do that alladvantage thing too..got 40$ in the mail..then they did that whole renevation thing..i never bothered to dl the new program..the shiz took up too much room on my 600x800 screen..

and the list goes on and on..

now i get 4x that much in a week for sitting on my butt at the comput...oh wait..i do the same thing and i get paid much more..SCORE!

Originally posted by postertoad

Why is this thread not locked ??

Why is this thread not deleted ??

Why is this scum not banned ??

Because I don't feel it's necessary. He just wants us all to get rich without getting any himself ... it's beautiful :cheeky:

Originally posted by Redmak

Because I don't feel it's necessary. He just wants us all to get rich without getting any himself ... it's beautiful :cheeky:

:cheeky: ... thats so sweeet of him. **sheds a tear**

hehe:P