Hillary Clinton for president

68 members have voted

1. 1. Hillary Clinton for president

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

OK, who would vote for Hillary Rodham Clinton as a next president?

She just gave a speech on CNN at the White House, together with Bush. I think her sppech was excelent, far better than any of the other speakers.

She is vary educated and well spoken person, and I think I would vote for her if she runs for president.

What are your opinions on this?

Croocked? What kind of argument is that?

Tell me one man that is more qualified than her, to run as a president.

Condsidering education, Intelegence, and Strength in Personality.

Hillary is even more crooked then her husband. Hell shes a NY Senator and only won because women voted. damn you women you messed with ny politics and now were paying for it.

That freaken bitch has ruined ny.

hmmmm......me thinx i would become a intern, do her sexual favors, keeps items of clothin with stains on, wait to get found out, screw her over, write a book, travel and tour the world, have my own tv show.....World domination :)

Originally posted by Mike11212

Hillary is even more crooked then her husband. Hell shes a NY Senator and only won because women voted. damn you women you messed with ny politics and now were paying for it.

That freaken bitch has ruined ny.

Hmmmm, what wrong has she done?

On Spet. 11th, while Bush was hiding for his safety, Hillary was in New York giving moral suport to the people.

Originally posted by Euphoria

On Spet. 11th, while Bush was hiding for his safety, Hillary was in New York giving moral suport to the people.

because no one would have cared if she died..... i mean..... :dead:

btw, bush was not hiding, he was in a command post where he could do all that he could for the country in a safe area.

it's the presidents DUTY to get to safety so that he may continue leading the nation. get your facts straight, i bet you weren't much better lying there in a wet bed.

Bush had no choice but to hide. When the SS say's let go, he has to go. If you remember Hillary was rushed into an alternate location as well with the rest of congress for two days.

Since I dont see any reasonable arguments, I think that you guys have serious issues with women. I guess the only reason that you would not vote for Hillary is because she is a woman.

Interesting...

I would vote for a woman in a heartbeat if:

She didn't try to nationalize healthcare

She didn't have a running list of dead associates between 80-100 people

She had a reason other than being powerhungry for remaining married to a serial fornicator

She would choose a position on an issue and stick with it

She didn't have an office that cost more to setup and maintain than any other senator

She didn't clean out the White House before she left

She didn't want to take away my firearms

She held any of the beliefs or values that I do

Originally posted by adonai

I would vote for a woman in a heartbeat if:

She didn't try to nationalize healthcare

She didn't have a running list of dead associates between 80-100 people

She had a reason other than being powerhungry for remaining married to a serial fornicator

She would choose a position on an issue and stick with it

She didn't have an office that cost more to setup and maintain than any other senator

She didn't clean out the White House before she left

She didn't want to take away my firearms

She held any of the beliefs or values that I do

WOW, I dont know where you got this facts from ... hehe... funny

You are looking for a president that holds the believes and values that you do.... WHo is that man? Batman ??? :) Just joking...

Well that is your opinion... In my opinion, guns should be removed from all of the households. They are the reason for all of the school and gang killings. No civialian should be allowed a gun.

Why the hell do you need a gun in the first place... ?

OH btw Hillary was not in NYC when it happened. and the only reason she came to NYC was because her slutty daughter was last seen jogging around the WTC when this happened.

And her ass never came to NYC just like bush she was forced into hideing. for a couple of hours. and then suddenly she pops up in nyc.

i would vote for her if I was American.....Bill Clinton was one of your best Presidents. The US had it never better then when Bill was the Prez. I am sure Hillary would do a good job, and she would also be the first female President in US history. She is very smart, and just because Bill had some problems does not mean that she will too.

Hillary Clinton is the most aragant, belligerent, nefarious biatch that ever walked this earth, next to Bin Laden... and the Secret Service not wanting to guard her after Bill's presidency says a lot also. She is truly evil... didn't u see the look on her face when Bush gave the speech in Congress right after September 11... She wasn't exactly being supportive like everyone else. Now she's just following him around because he's so popular (the way of politics)

He who has the gold makes the rules!

I also think Hillary is really a communist... I mean look at all that crap she made with socialized healthcare. If you go to a different doctor than that picked for you you will be imprisoned and/or fined, same goes for your doctor.

Originally posted by xEonBuRn

Hillary Clinton is the most aragant, belligerent, nefarious biatch that ever walked this earth, next to Bin Laden... and the Secret Service not wanting to guard her after Bill's presidency says a lot also. She is truly evil... didn't u see the look on her face when Bush gave the speech in Congress right after September 11... She wasn't exactly being supportive like everyone else. Now she's just following him around because he's so popular (the way of politics)

He who has the gold makes the rules!

I also think Hillary is really a communist... I mean look at all that crap she made with socialized healthcare. If you go to a different doctor than that picked for you you will be imprisoned and/or fined, same goes for your doctor.

That is such a polite and toughtfull argument... Bravoo ..

IT'S HER F-ING JOB TO HELP NEW YORK, SHE'S THE F-ING SENATOR!!

The President got moneys to help rebuild New York and take care of the families but what more can he really do?!

Hillary Clinton has no soul, which is why she represents New York. I want a real person to be president. I want Alan Keyes to run for president. And if he doesn't, maybe McCain, or I'll just reelect Bush, cuz he's doing a great job. You know the Dems wouldn't have done a damn thing military-wise about Sept. 11.

By the way, Monday is the 6th month Anniversary. Doesn't it seem like it just happened?

Pillary has high negatives which means she will never run for President or at least won't be allowed to run by her party.

She is too liberal for most people's taste. Her speeches are as exciting as watching paint dry and I still don't see any of this super intelligence that everyone talks about.

She's a windbag for the flying monkey left........

all voting against her are right wing supporters, she is the most democratic person in Senate at the moment, she may be Harsh, strict and you may not like her personality, but Frankly Speaking if you want a president who WILL get YOUR job done for you, she will do it, she has a much higher IQ than Bushman or Trent Lott

Being educated and articulate isn't a great argument for Hillary... I'll grant you she is both, but articulate speaking isn't one of the important factors in choosing a president. President's rarely write their own speeches anyway, and any puppet can give a good speech... Actor's are educated and can read what is written for them? Should Leanardo DiCaprio be our next president? I think NOT.

As for intelligence, there are few people on the Hill that aren't "educated."

Neo, just what the hell do you know about Hillary?

Damn Canadians... do we talk about your politics?

Hillary is stupid, I can't understand why people always think she has this high IQ. She wasn't even a good lawyer with the Rose law firm, they all said she was lame. She can't run a business at all, remember whitewater, that little scheme didn't even make a dime, I mean if your going to break the law at least make some money doing it.

I don't like the Lenin left or the religious right, I like a moderate.

Hillary is a sworn member of the Lenin left.

Originally posted by neo1980

In december Bush said he will only give single figure million to NY, it was because of Pressure from Hillary that it got 20 million Dollars today

That is true, but nobody seems to care about it.

Originally posted by xEonBuRn

Being educated and articulate isn't a great argument for Hillary... I'll grant you she is both, but articulate speaking isn't one of the important factors in choosing a president. President's rarely write their own speeches anyway, and any puppet can give a good speech... Actor's are educated and can read what is written for them? Should Leanardo DiCaprio be our next president? I think NOT.

As for intelligence, there are few people on the Hill that aren't "educated."

Neo, just what the hell do you know about Hillary?

Damn Canadians... do we talk about your politics?

i guess u r right....you guys have Bush as ur President and he is a nut case! I guess that's why most countries were shocked when he became the Pres.