Hillary Clinton for president

68 members have voted

1. 1. Hillary Clinton for president

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

On Enron...Just answer me this....If Bush and Cheny were truly in the pocket of Enron as some here like to think, why didn't Bush do anything to save them? Why didn't the government bail them out?

Pres. Bush has a record of Alcoholism and Drug use, and if that is not enough for you guys, I dont know what to say.

President Bush hasn't a had drink in 30 years. There is no history of drug abuse. It sounds like you get your news from Saturday Night Live or Politically Incorrect. :D

I have no idea what Laura Bush stands for politically either. But does she have the track record of lies, cheating and dishonesty that Hillary does?

Question: WHAT DOES HILLARY STAND FOR?

Answer: HILLARY!

Question: WHAT MAKES HILLARY THE SMARTEST BEING TO EVER INHABIT THE UNIVERSE?

Answer: LIBERAL SPECIAL-INTEREST GROUPS TELL YOU SHE IS AND YOU BELIEVE THEM.

Originally posted by adonai

On Enron...Just answer me this....If Bush and Cheny were truly in the pocket of Enron as some here like to think, why didn't Bush do anything to save them? Why didn't the government bail them out?

They did not do anything to save them because the crime that was done in Enron was a treason, and someone is deffinetly going to go in prrison for that.

Do you think that Bush getting deeply involved in this would help him in the next elections ?

THe other thing is that our government is made out of Repulicans and Democrats, so do you think that the Democrats will sit still while Bush and Cheny is covering up the Enron Scandal.

All they can do right now is try not to say the Enron name and try to keep it out of the President's speeches.

What the hell are you talking about neo, you damn hypocrite. You just blamed the Jews for electing a Rudi Guliani (as if that was bad). I'd call that racism. Obviously you've taken a leaf out of that "Jewish conspiracy" book. You're a nazi yourself.

Euphoria;

Its not about consevative beliefs or where Im from. Im from all over the US, Im in Houston now, I may move in 3 months. Please dont get spry because you see where I currently live.

Its not about a woman in office. i believe a woman would have very specific strengths in office that a man would be hard pressed to achieve. And vise versa. Discussing intelligent women, Condolisa Rice has excellent potential as a future President.

*GASP* She's a woman and she's African-American! What's a poor southern white boy like myself to think, suggesting such a thing? Myself, I'll have to learn how to spell before ever entering public office.

See, you've fallen into your own trap, of generalizing others beliefs without knowing the truth of the matter. And that's how people like Hillary get elected. Playing upon fears and misdirection.

THe other thing is that our government is made out of Repulicans and Democrats, so do you think that the Democrats will sit still while Bush and Cheny is covering up the Enron Scandal.

I'm seriously attempting to discuss this with you, but you make it increasingly difficult. What exactly is the Bush administration doing to cover this up? What are they covering up? Even the liberal CNN has yet to make up anything that was covered up.

Anyone with half a brain and a remote control can see that most EVERYone in the house and senate benefitted from Enron contributions. Including the Clinton Administration.

I'm seriously attempting to discuss this with you, but you make it increasingly difficult. What exactly is the Bush administration doing to cover this up? What are they covering up? Even the liberal CNN has yet to make up anything that was covered up.

Anyone with half a brain and a remote control can see that most EVERYone in the house and senate benefitted from Enron contributions. Including the Clinton Administration.

Right!

Truth:1

Spin:0

For Mozart:

What does Hillary stand for as New York Senator:

Firstly, she intorduced a call for a tax credit to help small businesses create new jobs in underserved communities and increase their ability to compete.

Secondly, while Bush is putting education on last point of his issues, Hillary is having education as second most important issue. She is trying to recruit more experienced instructors and increase the spending in education, since that is the investment of our future.

etc. etc.......... I dont have time, I got to go cause I have a meeting. I'll return later back to this topic.

Originally posted by Euphoria

For Mozart:

What does Hillary stand for as New York Senator:

Firstly, she intorduced a call for a tax credit to help small businesses create new jobs in underserved communities and increase their ability to compete.

Secondly, while Bush is putting education on last point of his issues, Hillary is having education as second most important issue. She is trying to recruit more experienced instructors and increase the spending in education, since that is the investment of our future.

etc. etc.......... I dont have time, I got to go cause I have a meeting. I'll return later back to this topic.

You need to be shot.

We'll, actually, Bush has been pushing through educational reform, but it seems the Senate has stopped ALL of his attempts to date. That would be Hillary voting against reforms and funding for the nations schools.

But it's more complex than that. The Bush bill would include the option for vouchers and incorporation of schools, two items that not only give the poorer classes a greater chance at quality education, but also reduce the tax burden to the citizens.

Hillary is once again against free choice and for heavy taxation/ spending.

Sounds like a typical liberal wanting to tell others what's best for them. Actually the reason for school shootings and gang killings is poor parenting. You don't blame a car wreck on the car do you? Do you blame the airplanes for the attack on America on 9/11? No, you blame the person who shot the gun, drove the car, flew the planes.

No civillian should be allowed to own a gun? Disarming a society is one of the first steps in totally dominating a society. Hitler was one who also felt as you do and was successful as he was because he also thought no civillian should own a gun.

The Constitution gurantees my right to own one, and I will not give it up for you or Hillary.

OK one more thing.. I thought this was funny..

Total domination. And what do you think you are oging to do with your gun, go and kill the president? hehe.

Like those rednecks few years ago that raised against the government, and later got killed by FBI . hehe I forgot the specifics on that case...

If there are no guns, then there isn't going to be anyone to fire them.

Have you heard everywhere in Europe kids going in school and shooting their friends and teachers? NOT!!!.

I agree that parents have a part of not educating their kids the right way but come on this is not the wild west. You have the police, the military and the government, and I think that they can take care of security better then you can with your gun.

United States constitution states that STATES are in charge of educational institutions! Bush shouldn't have to think of education, nor should any other president! He is forced to because the states are too inefficient to do it themselves. Hillary should have education as her FIRST priority, aside from get NYC straightened out. That's her job. Bush has 49 other states and whole rest of the world to worry about.

OK one more thing.. I thought this was funny..

Total domination. And what do you think you are oging to do with your gun, go and kill the president? hehe.

Like those rednecks few years ago that raised against the government, and later got killed by FBI . hehe I forgot the specifics on that case...

If there are no guns, then there isn't going to be anyone to fire them.

Have you heard everywhere in Europe kids going in school and shooting their friends and teachers? NOT!!!.

I agree that parents have a part of not educating their kids the right way but come on this is not the wild west. You have the police, the military and the government, and I think that they can take care of security better then you can with your gun.

Go make me dinner stupid bitch.

Right...Europe. There's a stable economic situation.

Oh yeah, I had forgotten that France and Germany swore allegiance to our constitution...

sorry Euphoria, Europe doesn't apply. They kill there too, they just find a different way.

Originally posted by KiLLa3D

i would vote for her if I was American.....Bill Clinton was one of your best Presidents. The US had it never better then when Bill was the Prez. I am sure Hillary would do a good job, and she would also be the first female President in US history. She is very smart, and just because Bill had some problems does not mean that she will too.

I am an American and I think Bill Clinton was one of our worst Presidents. He really never did anything during his Presidency to help the American people. He rode an economy that became strong on its own like it always does for eight years. And if you ever heard one of his state of the union speeches - they were aboslutely terrible. He spent 45 minutes saying absolutely nothing and then he would give his stupid little pouty face and look up to Hilary and lip the words, "I love you." He was the biggest presidential failure of the 20th century besides Jimmy Carter.

Now I know Hilary is not Bill - but I know I would much rather have a person like Rudolph Guiliani running the country than Hilary. After September 11 - Guiliani and the governor (i cant remember his name) rallied the people of New York and supported them many times more than Hilary Clinton ever did. She is a complete fake that rode on the tails of her husband. And I truly believe that someone would assasinate her if she did become president - because i know thats the way some people are in our country.

Lastly I think that only environmentalists and others that are radical democrats would ever vote for her - however, I think that she is an excellent speaker and could probably win against President Bush because she is such an excellent speaker and could probably twist her words to convince the american people to vote for her.

I think this would severely hurt our country because i have only heard of her fighting for things involving the environment.

Lastly, I want to say that President Bush is doing an AWESOME job leading this country and I will be proud to vote for him come 2004.

Since I dont see any reasonable arguments, I think that you guys have serious issues with women. I guess the only reason that you would not vote for Hillary is because she is a woman.

Interesting...

I don't have a CLUE how the hell you extrapolate "we all have issues with women" because we don't like hillary. If I don't like bush, do I have issues with men? Your "claim" is baseless and idiotic, just because people don't like hillary because -news flash- shes a stupid bitch, you just instantly assume that have issues with women.

I guess the only reason you could possibly be this stupid is because you're a democrat. How's that for a stupid statement, ass?

I'd vote for Condoleeza Rice in a heartbeat.

Me too.

I would re-elect Bush in a nano-second.

I would vote for Colin Powell in a second.

I would vote for Elizabeth Dole in a second.

I would vote for Condoleeza Rice in a second.

As for President Bush, he is working on an education bill for the country with (gasp!) Ted Kennedy! .:ditsy:

That's bi-partisanship.

I could make all kinds of booze jokes about Ted which would be completely valid. But that's kind of like shooting fish in a barrel.

Not to mention the fact that Clinton was totally inept when it came to foreign policy, unless you count getting the leaders of Israel and Palastine to shake hands.. alot of good that did.

When you ignore foreign policy as it relates to the safety of the country you were elected to lead for eight years while you were in office, you lose alot fo respect from me.. Oh and if your wondering wtf I'm talking about just ask Clinton's former adivsor Dick Morris, because I'm sure your weren't perceptive enough to have figured it out while it was occuring.

Oh and "Clinton's economy" was a direct result of the ".com" boom, which can be attributed to one man, and one man only the great inventor of the Internet...Al Gore...

haha, environmentalists!! haha

I always like to scoff when I see "environmentalists" get their millions of books printed on non-recycled paper!!

::cough:: Ralph Nader ::cough::

Originally posted by Mozart

Me too.

I would re-elect Bush in a nano-second.

I would vote for Colin Powell in a second.

I would vote for Elizabeth Dole in a second.

I would vote for Condoleeza Rice in a second.

As for President Bush, he is working on an health care bill for the whole country with (gasp!) Ted Kennedy! .:ditsy:

That's bi-partisanship.

I could make all kinds of booze jokes about Ted which would be completely valid. But that's kind of like shooting fish in a barrel.

I'd re-elect Bush also, or vote for Powell as well, I'm not entirely sold on Elizabeth Dole however.. just my personal opinion..

and of course I'd vote for Condoleeza Rice as I said earlier...

Heheheh, I think we should move this post to the jokes forum.

Funny.. thats exactly what I thought when I read your title for this post..