All time favorite game....

Originally posted by arsekicker

My favorite game of all time is COUNTDOWN.

Anyone looking for a great game try this out, you won't be sorry if you look past the graphics. You'll need 720k of free hard drive space to install this game, it's huge.

ROFL...its so true!

:D :p

Favorite oldies:

PC:

Minver VGA

Gorillas

(some old dinosaur game i dont remember the name to but I wish I had)

heres a short description, maybe someone knows:

you are in a scientist position, you start out in a genetic/time/lab

you build a dinosaur, pick out head,body,arms,legs,tail (herbavour/carnivore/omnivore). after creating your new dino, pick out a name for it and send it on its way (back in time to the age you desire-jurrasic, cretatious, etc etc).

there you take on the role as the dinosaur (never figured out really what the point was, maybe i just dont remember, i just went around fighting other dinos and eating and drinking) (the pov is birds eye view, looking down from above)

Duke Nukem3D

Doom series

Tetris

Console:

BattleCity (nes)

BomberMan (nes)

MarioBros 1&3 (nes)

Sonic Series (sega genesis)

Tetris (gameboy)

Favorite Current:

PC:

MOHAA (multi-player ONLY)

Unreal Tourni

Master Rallye

Console,

Havent played console since my old sega days

subspace was sooo good. i played that way to much. damn chaos.

they made a newer version its at the sony station if you wanna try it out. basically the same thing, bit updated though. its called... i forget. still play continum (new updated ss client) once and a while. its pretty dead these days though.

I thinik you are talking about the 'Cosmic Rift' game that they put together ... ?

That sucked .. I played it .... Sbspace/Continuum is/was and always will be way better :)

i cant believe no ones mentioned the rainbow six series!!!

when i first play the rainbow six demo i was absolutely hooked, in fact it was the turning point for me from console > PC

the old cyrix 333 used to be in the study room until i moved it into my room just to play r6!

then rogue spear came and i played that as well (with not as good performance), then i discovered the internet, got online and omg i never stopped playing!

since r6 series, ive never really looked back at console, first person shooters on the PC beat anything played with a joypad i reckon. go the keyboard and mouse!

also, as bennyboyamo said, SWOS was definitely one of the best soccer games ever, a total player management game companied with funny little guys running around like crazy was soooo much fun

(i played that game on PC btw)

My favorite games:

Clive Barker?sUndying> - Best horror game ever made, and an history writen by a genious

System Shock 2> - The best hybrid game ever (RPG and FPS), also, a scary game and exelent history and graphics

Half - Life> - maybe the best FPS ever made (YES, 10000 TIMES BETTER THAN GOLDEN EYE AND ANY OTHER CONSOLE FPS!!!!)

Fallout series> - (Fallout 1, 2 and Tactics) the only pure rpg that I like

Metal Gear Solid> - I wanna be Solid Snake:DD (A gothic and vampiric solid snake :evil: )

1) Red Alert, the best RTS evaa.

I also like ll the games using the Earth 2150 engine (Earth 2150, Moon Project, WWIII: BG, etc.), but not as favorite games ever. Maybe in top 20, but I say this because they were all good.

Metal Gear Solid (still wanna try Metal Gear X!!) (PSX)

Resident Evil 2 (PSX or PC)

Max Payne (PC)

Mortal Kombat Series (deadly alliance looks sweet!)

my all time favorite single player game was no one lives forever. i loved the variety, the locations, the humor, stealth, firepower, it had it all. not to mention driving the snowmobiles, motorcycles, and going scuba diving:D

hononable mentions are definitely quake series, half life. and undying was the scariest game i've ever played, all the freaky screaming gave me nightmares, i couldn't play it alone in the dark. :p

• 3 weeks later...

Consol - Super Metroid

PC - Age of Empires (don't laugh, i'll own you)

Other - Beyond Baldurdash

Has antone ever played Beyond Baldurdash with like 6 people? :D It's oh so fun!

the list of all time fave games has to be for me

TFC

Hook( i played that on my old 5.25inch floppy drive)

Lemmings

Metal Slug

Super Smash Bros

Chrono Trigger

Max Payne

UT

tetris for the gameboy!

redalert

baldurs gate

fallout

and god knows what else i have forgotten