Microsoft Beta Tester

This is only for people who have been or are beta tester at betaplace.com.

I just received an email from Microsoft Beta Mailing Service informing me that I've been invited to beta test SQL Server 7.0 SP4. I've been given an Internet ID, Beta ID and a password. My question is will I have priority in future beta tests programs or will I have to reapply all over again.

Thanks for any information.

Mark Lapointe

So I have to reapply for the next beta but do I have priority over people who applied for the first time. Also does my beta ID and password expire at the end of this beta test or would the next beta program be listed under enrolled betas or perhaps somewhere elso on the betaplace website.

Your BetaID and password will be forever valid to my understanding and you will have higher odds to be selected in future betas IF you provide good feedback!

I cant seem to get my enrolled Win2k SP3 service pack up on betaplace.com, i do hope ive not been evicted from the test. I completed the serveys just not submitted any bug forms yet as i just didnt find/run into any bugs :s lucky or not so lucky it seems. :ermm: