[Review] iRiver H120

hey guys/gals,

i'm thinking of picking up either the h120 or h140. however, can someone tell me if there's a built in mic or will i have to get a separate microphone for it? if so, what microphones would u guys recommend?

this would be perfect for my classes with long lectures if the voice recording on this isn't too "clumsy" and if it can record in decent quality

not only does it come with a build in mic, it also comes with a mini external mic (better sound quality, and you can clip it to your shirt and keep the player in your pocket.

• 1 month later...

They were in fact discontinued, but you can still find some up in Canada. I managed to nab the last one in my area, but there are a few places that have a random few. Radioshack especially.

yeah, about 3 or 4 months ago, best buy had them on sale for extra cheap, clearning them out. the h1xx series is great if you can get your hands on it.

yeah, about 3 or 4 months ago, best buy had them on sale for extra cheap, clearning them out.  the h1xx series is great if you can get your hands on it.

585194937[/snapback]

I got mine at BB for $199 when it was on sale. It is the H120.

iRivers have always looked really nasty in my mind... as well as the Creative Zens or however there spelt!

dave164

585200097[/snapback]

At first I thought "whats the big deal with the H120" and then I bought it, and wow its freaking sexy. lol

• 2 months later...

Damn! An auction for a H140 started at ONE dollar at this ebay auction and ended at 400 BUCKS! I dunno what the bidders were thinking...

Anyone have a recommendation for a good player, 40 GB, that isn't so EXPENSIVE as the iRiver stuff. I don't even NEED to look at photos; I just need a solid 40 GB player, with good sound quality, well made controls, and a decent GUI

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

sorry to also bring up this old thread but i'd like to know if the remote has the ability to change the song back and forth or whatever

The remote has the ability to control everything on the player.