Foobar2000 Customization Topic

Yeah but most album art i have is like "<title/artist/disc>front.<ext>" and built in reader only goes for "front.<ext>"

It's configurable under Preferences -> Display. It supports wildcards, so just add a new line with the search pattern that you want.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It seems like this thread has become rather inactive...

Anyways, here is my current layout:

2zspvec.jpg

There are still a few things I would like to get fixed, but I have no idea how.

1) Change the background colour of the toolbars to be consistent with the rest of the layout

2) Change the scrollbar colour, but I assume this is a Windows setting?

3) Change the title foreground colour, so that you can actually read it. But this is also a Windows setting.

4) Remove the borders between the different elements. They're just ugly.

• 1 month later...

>> Saticmotion

There are still a few things I would like to get fixed, but I have no idea how.

- - -

1 & 2:

You will have to change your Windows Visual Style for this. Try a search on Deviantart

3 & 4:

Use Columns UI and Panelstack Splitter to create a clean lookin' layout.

Columns UI: http://yuo.be/columns.php

Panelstack Splitter: http://foo2k.chottu.net/#bv

I was bored this afternoon so I made this Columns UI layout.:

config

• 3 weeks later...

Resurrection time!

I was wondering if there's any 'search' plugins for Foobar. I found one, can't remember its name, but it kept insisting on opening new playlists everytime I searched for something.

Resurrection time!

I was wondering if there's any 'search' plugins for Foobar. I found one, can't remember its name, but it kept insisting on opening new playlists everytime I searched for something.

just add a "filter" to the structure of the panels if you are using ColumnsUI, if not, go have a google there are a few nice ones

just add a "filter" to the structure of the panels if you are using ColumnsUI, if not, go have a google there are a few nice ones

You've got to be kidding me? Is there a filter function by default in ColumnsUI? Thanks man. I'll have a look when I boot up the PC later.

Edit: Nah, the filter function also creates a new playlist... and can't find anything relevant on Google.

Edit: Silly me. I found it in foo_quicksearch. I've never seen the 'inline' option before...